Good evening, I maid some Chicken Noodle Soup for Dinner, it was quite Heart and Tummy Warming, the Storm hit quickly in Waymart. The Rain does Splish and Splash, however this Week the Clouds Won't Disappear in a Flash. It's gonna be like Noah's Ark until Wednesday, it's Humorous since our Friend Kelly from the Restaurant said she could Picture me Herding Animals to the Ark when I made that Analogy at Lunch. I may be a Christian but I'm Far from being That Righteous. It's Also why I get Bashful whenever I'm called an Angel as I am Very Much a Human Being as I have Plenty of Faults and Vices. What Matters is Salvation through Jesus Christ and Repentance of Sins.
I played Mario Clash, this is my Very First Virtual Boy Game that I have Played so Far, it's Strange the Oculus Rift tends to get Plenty of Attention when it comes to Virtual Reality, however this Obscure Console happens to be Responsible for Opening the Doors to Modern Virtual Reality. However it Didn't really Sell Well, so it ended up becoming a bit of a Obscure Console from the Mid 90s. I love the Return of the Shellcreepers, it's Lovely to see them Again and in 2.5D no less.I also played Wario Land for the Virtual Boy as well, it's quite Interesting seeing the Greedy Adventurer and Minigame CEO on this Console, however the Strange aspect of using the vbjin is seeing Double with the 3D Objects, it makes the Games a bit more Challenging however.The last game I played this evening was Water World, this Game is quite Addictive as I enjoy the Open World aspect of this Game. I love the Concept of Rescuing Folks from Shifty Folks on Jet Skis, it reminds me of the Film Into the Blue, it's one of my Favorite Films that I would Watch as a Kid. Mom was a fan of the Film as well, but she Liked Paul Walker for his Physique. He was a Great Actor as well as quite the Diver in the Film, he hat Talent in both Theater and Scuba.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'll be Writing more Tonight before Getting some Rest.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment