Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Green Tea, it's a Miracle that I can Enjoy Hot Beverages after this Hellish Heat that has Plagued my Lovely Woods. I didn't Check my DeviantART in quite some Time, it Seems that some Still Follow me on there, unable to Realize that I moved to this Blog. Still a Majority of my Works that were Favorited by some Folks who seem, well how do I say this Nicely, view my Life as a Fantasy of theirs. It's quite Interesting a Previous Therapist encouraged my Writings yet They ended up Getting rather Upset when I Wrote that I Disliked the "Bro Nod." Honestly I felt we were Getting Places, but they ended up getting rather Aggressive, even asking if I "had something against" them. I never Did at least until they Yelled at me in Session, afterwards I was Incredibly Sick until I saw a New Therapist in October of Last Year, he is Someone I tend to Trust, well when it comes to Trauma. When it comes to my Gender I feel a lot of Caution as he did Question Who I am, but my Answer was to Define his Question as it was quite Vague I am Many Things, but I Always was and am Elizabeth. Afterwards I did Create a Private Video, I Never did nor Will I ever Release it to the Public as I do have Standards even in my Grievances. However I wasn't Distressed as much as quite Angry. When Angry, I'm not the Type to Yell, I'm the Type to Cry and Give Ultimatums when Necessary. The Fireworks are Incredibly Annoying and they are Scaring my Furbaby.
I played Buffy the Vampire Slayer Wrath of the Darkhul King, my Big Sister Kathryn was actually quite the Buffy fan in our Early Teen Years. She went through a Vampire Phase, she did have Decent Taste as I still Rewatch Blood Ties. However Buffy was a bit Over the Top at Times, however I do have a Favorite Episode, Hush. The Gentlemen are my Favorite Creatures as they are Silent, Always Smiling and quite Expressive when it comes to Body Language. Not to mention, the Voice Thievery is quite Clever as it made the Episode a Mostly Silent Film.I also played Cartoon Network Block Party, this is a Game that I heard of in Advertisements on Television in the 2000s. However I didn't get the Chance to Play this until Tonight, it's quite Impressive for a Mario Party Clone. I did Choose to play on the Planet Johnny Board as Bravo is one of the Most Clueless yet Hilarious Character from the Classic Cartoon Network Shows. I do Remember an Episode where he was Turned into a Giant Hamster then Destroyed a Machine by Accident and Turned Everyone back into Humans. I thought the Episode was Hilarious, then again I am a Furry, so I would find it Funny, my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit if you're Curious. Sarah happens to be my Favorite Character in Ed, Edd n Eddy. She has a Older Brother who is quite Destructive and tends to Join a Conman named Eddy not to Mention her Close Friend Jimmy keeps getting injured by the Eds, her Temper is quite Justified.The last game I played tonight was Inspector Gadget Advance Mission, I've seen the Live Action Film but haven't Watched the Cartoon, when it comes to DIC Cartoons, Strawberry Shortcake and the Super Mario Bros. Super Show were my Favorites. I do Enjoy the Concept of a Cyborg with Lots of Tricks up his Literal Sleeves. Fitting that the Statue of Liberty is in the Background of this Screenshot as it Gives me a Reason to Say Happy Fourth of July to my Readers.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Church in the Morning, I'll write more in the Morning as well After Breakfast.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment