Sunday, July 5, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-05-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid a Cheese Omelet for Breakfast, then I attended Kathryn's Church again, it's Strange they are Mostly Biblically Accurate except the Pastor uses his own Spin on the Scriptures. Aside from that Small Concern, the Church is quite Decent. Kathryn hasn't Called up yet, but I have a Feeling she will within a Few Minutes.

I did Upload Another Let's Play, a Double Feature no less as I was having Difficulty with the Controls in Mario Clash. Still, I'm quite Sufficient at Waterworld, you can Hear my Voice in my Videos, therefore you can Read my Entries in my Voice.
I played Twilight Princess again and choose to Show you my Favorite Landmark in Hyrule from this Era, The Great Bridge of Hylia. I believe that the Bridge is Present in Breath of the Wild, however I haven't played Zelda games past Hyrule Warriors Legends. Still Each Zelda game is a Masterpiece, well Excluding Spirit Tracks, but I have my Reason for Disliking that Game.
I also played Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance, it's Strange I've Never played Baldur's Gate 3, however the Latest D&D Videogame that I played was Neverwinter, that was back in the Early 2020's, my Friend Fluffy introduced me to the Game, that does Remind me. I prefer to Call Folks by their Alias as that's their True Name in my Eyes, I call People whatever they Wish to be called as Long as they Do the Same for me. It's why I get a bit Upset, when I'm not Referred to as Elizabeth. It's Strange my Therapist, keeps saying "You" to me when he Discovered I have a Problem with being called "Lizzie" unless it's by my Close Friends and Family. As you can See, I caused quite a bit of Carnage in this Game, with a Magical Mace and Plenty of Health Potions. I'm at the Thieves' Guild Task Line and it's quite Engaging as it's the Meat and Potatoes of the Game when it comes to Difficulty.
The Last game I played this morning was Sonic Adventures 2 Battle, I love Rogue's Highway Stage, her Car is quite Fitting as it Resembled the Batmobile a bit. Still Cursing on the Highway is Plenty of Fun, it reminds me of the Thousand Island's Highway in New York, I remember heading there on Vacation when I was 3, then Mom and her Boyfriend Al at the Time took us to Niagara Falls. The Skylon Tower had some Excellent Roast Beef and Ice Cream too.

I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm making some Veggie Chicken with American Cheese and Green Bell Peppers. I'll write more later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...