Sunday, July 5, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-05-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid some Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup for Lunch, that Soup brings back Memories of when my Grandma Mae would Make it for me whenever I was Sick, which was quite a bit back when I was 9, well when you Get Beaten up on a Daily Basis as well as Psychologically Tormented and Isolated for a School Year. Well having GI Issues is quite Understandable, Carbondale Elementary was a Hellish Year for me and I Never was the Same Psychologically since. I became quite Embittered and Vindictive for Several Years. Then again, I was quite Normal in my Formative Years until Dad did what he did when I was 5 and 1/2 until I was 7. I still Can't wear Thick Necklaces thanks to him. It may seem Funny on the Simpsons, but as someone in Bart's Position of that Running Gag, I can Tell you it's Incredibly Traumatic.

I played The Minish Cap again and Visited my Favorite Land in Hyrule, The Castor Wilds. There's something quite Beautiful about this Marsh as well as the Music being quite Captivating. I remember this Area being my First Experience when it comes to Fighting a Darknut, Iron Knuckles are rather Easier to Deal with as their Defenses are Easier to Break Through.
I also played Phantom Hourglass again, it's Interesting seeing this Mermaid in the Pool, she Reminds me of the Film Aquamarie. That was one of my Favorite Films as she Learned to Adapt to her Transformation. I feel quite Similarly as I put on quite a bit of Weight since my Transformation, however I've gotten used to having my Tummy and having a Sweet Odor. I suspect I might be on the Road to Diabetes, however it's Something I don't Fight as Resisting the Inevitable is a Taxing Psychological State. 
The last game I played this Afternoon was Road Trip Adventure, this Game is one that I often Play whenever I need to Unwind and seeing that there are Thunderstorms and likely Fireworks later this Evening, I have to Relax a bit, I'm not Anxious for myself as much as my Furdaughter Violet. She may be a Black Cat, but she is often the one who is Startled, especially by Loud Noises, hence why I Refuse to Raise my Voice even in Arguments as I care about my Furbaby and Don't want her to be Upset. I made it to the City, it reminds me of Vegas, it's quite Impressive and I'm quite fond of the Overworld Task, such as Delivering a Soccer Ball to a Car named King.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making 2 Turkey Burgers. I'll write more Later this Evening after my Shower.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...