Sunday, July 5, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-05-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid 2 Turkey Burgers for Dinner, after Eating Supper I took a Hot Shower. I was thinking of Writing a Couple More Reviews on Healthgrades to Voice some Grievances I've had in my Childhood. I feel that Trauma can be Resolved by Retribution sometimes and what Better way to get the Gratification than by Writing Reviews of those Who Caused you Trouble in the Mental Health System. I have Plenty of Reviews to Write.

I played Super Cream 64 Again and ran into a bit of a Surprise, apparently Amy is in the Big Boo's Haunt. It Creeped me out at First and after doing some Research, I discovered that this is a Sonic X Reference. I haven't seen the Show as I'm more of a Gamer than a Anime fan, however in saying that I prefer Manga over Anime. I did Learn Japanese at 16 and became Fluent in it at 18, but it Wasn't for Anime, I learned the Language to play Visual Novels and Region Locked Games. I'm usure why Amy would Enter a Haunted House after her Experience with Ghosts before, but she must Not Learn from her Mistakes. Einstein put it best, To Do the Same Thing Again and Expect a Different Result is Insanity.
I also played Sands of Time again, this is my 5th Favorite Zelda ROM hack, my Fourth Favorite is Revival, my Third Favorite is The Sealed Palace, my Second Favorite is The Missing Link and my Favorite out of All of them is The Helix Blade. There's something quite Interesting about the Landfill in the Sands of Time, the Muck is rather Grotesque yet it Doesn't Harm Link. It does remind me of when I was 10 and Dad took me to the Landfill in Beach Lake, he was too Miserly to Pay the Garbage Bill. I remember having to Breathe through my Mouth because of how Disgusting the Smell was, for a Whole Year, I had that Putrid Smell wafting in my Mouth. I would become Sick quite Often.
The last game I played this evening was Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Island Riding Camp, I loved the Tik Tak Toe Minigame. I'm actually quite Skilled at that Game, I remember in Scarfallotos, my Big Sister Kathryn and I would Play the Game at the Table, I usually Won but sometimes it was a Tie. Both Kathryn and I tend to be the Brains in the Family so we tended to be quite Even when it came to Game Skills. Kathryn also is quite fond of Horses as she was 5th in the Pennsylvania Equestrian States Competition back in either 06-07. I'll have to Mention this Game to her via Email assuming she Reads them still.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, then I'm gonna Write my Nightly Entry and get some Rest, Tomorrow I'll be Brewing Coffee.-Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...