Sunday, July 5, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-05-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid some 4C Iced Tea for my Nightcap, then I maid a English Muffin Toasted with Butter and Strawberry Jam. I remembered Last Week in Therapy, my Therapist seemed to be Searching for a Custodial Job, he kinda Stepped on my Toes a bit as his Specialty should be Trauma not Finding Work for me, as I have Others who are Helping. Not to mention I found it a tad bit Insulting that he Doesn't Understand the Difference between a Janitor and a Maid. I am Destined to be a Maid, this Does bring about what I am Anticipating Thursday's Session shall be, I am Far from a Fool, and I am 8 Steps Ahead. I am Aware of what he's Planning, heck I've Known for quite awhile when he Claimed me being Effeminate is Due to "Nurture and not Nature." The Curtains Open for the Big Reveal on Thursday, I am Also well Aware that he Doesn't Read this Blog, as if he did, he'd Know that I'm Aware of his Move in the Chess Game.

I played Majora's Mask again, this Game shall Always be my Favorite Official Zelda Game, it's quite Strange the Moon looms over the Heads of the Citizens of Termina, yet they Continue their Lives. The Strangeness comes from feeling the Citizens were Ignorant in my Youth, but I was Actually Ignorant of the Small Comforts we Cling to in the Face of Oblivion. Fitting that my Past Self aspired to "Save the World" as my English Teacher told me, Now I merely care about Holding onto as much Happiness that I can before Azrael comes to Take me Home to Heaven. Fitting that he Appeared to me in a Dream due to Ecanus's Concerns about me. The Angel of Death under the Appearance of my Old Friend Nikki from the Facebook Group Transgender in America from 2014, told me that I will Indeed Live but I shall Go Through Great Pain. I am well Aware of the Day of Destiny, however I prefer to Enjoy the Pleasures before the Pain.
I also played Radical Dreamers, think of this Visual Novel as Chrono 1 and 1/2 if you will, as this Lovely Choose your Own Adventure ties in Chrono Trigger and Cross, and explains Magus's Role with Schala's Clone aka Kid the Thief. I am quite Invested in the Lore of Chrono more so than Final Fantasy as well as the Legend of Zelda Series. Chrono Cross shall Always be my Favorite RPG, Leena happens to have been an Alias I used in the Past, and Marcy was part of an Old Email, ironic that my Physician is Named Marci, it was rather Awkward meeting her for the First Time and having to Explain it was from Chrono Cross and Not in reference to her.
The last game that I played tonight is my Favorite Final Fantasy Game, Final Fantasy IX. I find the Evil Forest to be my Favorite Area in the Game next to Ipsen Castle, there is something quite Interesting about the Game's Inverse of your Inventory. I admire the Worlds of Gaia and Terra being Separate yet the Same. Memoria was also quite Interesting as your Memories form the World itself, I shall Not Spoil Disc 4, however even Before the World Something did Exist and Unlike Elohim in our World, this Creature is of Pure Nihilism. An interesting Fact about me, I can Play the Piano as well as Several Woodwind Instruments. However Brass and Percussion are a bit Difficult for me, as are Guitars, the Violin is a Different Story. I suppose I prefer more Calming Instruments rather than those who's Sounds lack the Subtly of the more Soothing Instruments.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, then I'll be Cooking Breakfast once I Awaken. I'll write more After Breakfast in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...