Good morning, I maid some Folger's Medium Classic Roast with Lehigh Valley Half and Half and Dominos Sugar. Mom was Shopping at Wal-Mart today so Violet and I Spent the Morning Napping and Listening to Music. She is my Furdaughter after all, however she Sat in front of my Laptop so my Entry is a bit Late. I had an Interesting Dream where I was on my Laptop and it Broke in the Dream, however the Top of it Turned into a Tablet. It was quite Interesting, however the Strange aspect of the Dream was when I was back in the After School Partial Program from 2005-2006 when I lived in Carbondale, I ended up Unveiling my Mask and Explained I was well Aware of what was Happening and the So-Called Delusions were Fabricated to Mask my Suffering from being Beaten to a Pulp at Carbondale Elementary and having Zero Peace at Home due to a Step Father who's Greed and Laziness caused even more Suffering as well as him Simply Inviting himself to our Home then Marrying my Mom in 2 Weeks from Severe Gaslighting and Manipulation. Yeah it's Fair to say, my Childhood especially during those Years were Incredibly Miserable as I had No Peace. That's not Counting my Big Sister Kathryn being just as Cruel, I had Nobody in those Years except for my Budgies. It was Incredible that I didn't Truly Break as my Delusions were a Elaborate Ruse as a Way to Escape my Tormenters to Attend Mid Valley. I was quite a Good Actress even at 9, I had a Future in Theater.
I played Kingdom Hearts Chains of Memories again and Visited my Favorite World in the Series, Twilight Town. I've Always found this World to be quite Comforting the Perpetual Sunset is rather Serene, it reminds me of when I was 3 and saw my First Sunset on a Hill in Daycare in Honesdale, the Rest of them were Busy Playing, but I appreciated the Beauty of Nature and the Cosmos even at my Awakening of the World. I find Peace in Transcendentalism, I live by that Philosophy and Outlook of Life.I also played Kingdom Hearts 2, this is one of my Favorite Games in the Series, however 358/2 Days shall Always be my All Time Favorite, however there is something Beautiful about the Disney Castle as I've been to this Castle in Several Incarnations from both Games and TV, however the Kingdom Hearts Series shall Always have the Best Disney Castle. I love Gardening and have had my Green Thumb since I was 7 and Grandma Mae taught me the Craft of Giving Life to the World, with Dirt, Water and Time once the Seeds were Planted.The last game I played this morning was Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, this Game is quite Special as this is the Last Kingdom Hearts game that I played. I'll likely Play Kingdom Hearts 3 in the Future once I acquire a Newer Laptop. Riku always had a Pure Heart that was the Target of Organization XIII because Evil sees Innocence and Enjoys Corrupting such Folks. I would Know from Experience, being a Gentle Soul, this World tried to Taint it with Iniquity, however my will is Too Strong for Satan and his Legions to Corrupt and now with Jesus in my Heart, the Darkness tends to Fear me, I cannot say the Same for Claude Frollo in this Game.I'm gonna get Lunch prepared soon, I'm making Bar S Hotdogs. I'll write more Later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment