Monday, July 6, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-06-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid 4C Iced Tea and 4 Bar S Hot Dogs for Lunch, they were quite Hearty. I then Slipped into Littlespace and watched Dragon Tales, I sincerely Doubt many are Familiar with that Cartoon, then again even in the Early 2000s, I was fond of the Obscure Television Shows. Afterwards, I received a Comment on YouTube inquiring about which Emulator I used for the Virtual Boy Games, I gladly Obliged as I Refuse to Gatekeep Folks, there are Many who Play Games and Refuse to Give out such Vital Information much less even Respond to Comments. I'll Respond to Comments as long as they Aren't Scams or Bullying. My LEGO Magazine Arrived Today and it's my Last Issue, still it's Quite Marvelous having Read and played the Boardgames from Said Magazines.

I played Balloon Pop, this game was actually a Gift from my Mom back in December of 2011 when I turned 15. I enjoyed it quite a bit as I tend to Love Puzzle Games, hence why I prefer Dungeons&Dragons Online over Neverwinter as DDO tends to have more Puzzles and makes you Think Carefully when it comes to Combat. Neverwinter on the Other hand tends to be more about Combat. I also enjoy Stormreach and Eberron as a Whole Compared to the Sword Coast and most of Toril, Abeirr happens to be more Interesting if I say so myself.
I also played Super Mario 64 DS again, this is my Favorite Version of Mario 64 as it's the First Version that I played. I recall showing my Grandma Mae the Dialogue that the Rabbits say to Mario and she said that he "Almost Admitted his Sin." Yep my Religious Beliefs stem from my Grandma Mae, well she was a Methodist when she was Alive and that's the Denomination I gravitated towards. She was a Loving Person, but Extremely Strict, but you Learn from Strict Folks. She taught me Gardening as well as Cooking, Sewing and Ballroom Dancing when I was a Child. It's Fair to say I was the Favorite until I Transitoned, but she was Accepting of it in the 2000s, I think it was her Dementia coupled with Kathryn's Whispers about me that Influenced her. She wasn't Truly herself, she was in Theoden's Mindstate with Kathryn being her Grima Wormtounge. 
The last game I played this Afternoon was Dissidia Duodecim, this happens to be the Newest of the Final Fantasy Games that I have Played as I haven't played Final Fantasy XIII or Any of the Main Games afterwards. Still I ended up Defeating Laguna at the Sky Fortress with Precision, Kuja is my Main as IX is my Favorite Final Fantasy Game. The Chaos Victory Fanfare has to be my Favorite Version of the Melody. Kuja shall Always be my Favorite as we are Kindred Spirits with me being a Theater Kid in my youth, who Disliked the Role I was Given thus I used the Macbeth Curse with Each Stomp out of the Auditorium when I was 11 and Not only were the Plays and Musicals a Flop, but the Theater Closed due to the Hex I placed upon it. Of course, being a Born Again Christian, I am well Aware of how Wrong it was to React in such a Way, but Still Revenge can be as Sweet as Honey sometimes.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making some Baked Tilapia with Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese for Dinner. I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Evening

Good evening, we Walked downtown to The Calvary United Methodist Church and Mom and I had our Church Dinner while we Chatted with a Former P...