Monday, July 6, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-06-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Tilapia and Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese, I actually Wrote a Review on that Particular Brand and Flavor of Rice awhile ago, well it Feels like Years but it was a few Months, however Years Feel like Days to me and Days Feel like Months to me. My Perception of Time is quite Different from Others. Sometimes I even Forget how Old I am, I personally Blame it on being Prescribed Zyprexa as when I was Prescribed Risperdal from when I was 7 to 22, I didn't have Slurred Speech nor did I feel Incredibly Lethargic, I even have Difficulties Remembering Names, take the Pharmacy as an Example, I only know 2 People from there, the Rest I seem to have Forgotten but I am a bit Timid to Ask their Names. I barley Remember a Majority of Folks from my Past as well except for a Few Friends and their Impacts on my Development such as my Childhood Friends Kaitlyn and Amanda, they Introduced me to Strawberry Shortcake and Hello Kitty respectively. I often get Headaches as well, perhaps it's Brain Damage, however I Refuse to be Operated on as I enjoy my Long Hair and if I have to have Surgery, well they can Let me Die with my Cute Appearance. It's the Same with Cancer, I'd Refuse Chemo and Radiation as I prefer to have my Hair and to have an Adorable Chubby Appearance. I believe that Chemo is a Dangerous thing to Go Through as the Cancer Always comes Back, and you just Make yourself Sick. I believe in Accepting Fate as it is, it's why I Don't Fear Death, I have Faith in Jesus and his Father Lord Elohim's Grand Plan in Life. A Truly Saved Believer shouldn't Fear Death, quite the Contrary, we should Accept Death with Open Arms as we are Reunited with God in Heaven. Tolkien calls it a Gift for a Reason.

I played my Favorite Kingdom Hearts Game, 358/2 Days, as you are Aware Twilight Town is my Favorite World in the Series. Roxas truly had a Sad Existence, to be Created and Told you Shouldn't Exist then have to Fight essentially the Source of your Life. It's quite Somber, especially considering how Happy Roxas was with his Friends before he Learned the Truth and Woke up from his Amnesia. I think it's Fair to say, I find Roxas quite Sympathetic. I do question if Twilight Town's Residents are Real or Not, regardless it Doesn't Matter as they were Real to him and he Deserved to Live in Blissful Ignorance of a Summer Vacation.
I also played Ocarina of Time again, it's Strange the Cutscene with Zelda doesn't Load whenever I get Near the Castletown Gate yet there are Thick Clouds and Fog. Kinda fitting since Waymart is having quite a bit of Rain Today and Tomorrow. It's quite Heartwarming as well to have a White Tunic as one of my Favorite Outfits I used to have was a White Maxi Skirt, with a White Frilly Blouse and a White Cardigan, it was my First Outfit I wore when I started to Live Full Time in 2014. It also was around the Time that a So-Called Friend and their Group laughed Straight at my Face outside China Castle. They were also the Facebook Rat type, so I made the Correct Decision to Not Speak to them again. I'm Unsure why I even saw them as a Friend to begin with, but still Some Folks are quite Deceptive and will Turn on you if Given a Reason. It was Strange as well, Whenever I would Walk in Honesdale, it was Cloudy or Rainy Most of the Time, such as when I Stormed out of my Father's Store, found a Dollar Bill on North Main Street with Nobody to Claim it, then I walked to the Wayne County Public Library and Purchased 2 Guides, Club Penguin and Smash Bros. Brawl, then there was a Golden Light peeking through the Trees that Shined on me, and an Epiphany Occurred, if my Dad will Never Accept me, my Heavenly Father will and Always has.
Speaking of Libraries, I found the School Library in Yo-Kai Watch, I remember my Very First Book I read in Stourbridge's Library when I was 6, it was Junie B Jones is Not a Crook. I loved the Humor in that Series mixed in with Valuable Lessons on well Life in general. I do remember the RIF Program when I was in 3rd Grade, it was when I received my First High Fantasy Book, Secrets of Droon Into the Land of the Lost. I've Read the Entire Series throughout the Years, however whereas my Mathematic Skills are Atrocious, my Literacy and Creative Writing are my Forte as well as my Strengths in Academia. It's why I get rather Flustered when I'm called "Smart." I'm Far from Einstein's Level, my Official IQ is 119, however I Cheated to Ensure a Lower Score to have Less Expectations in School, I would Finish my Homework at Study Hall then Return Home to Enjoy the Rest of the Day, I'd Play Games, Read and Spend Time with my Past Tuxedo Cat named Bud. Bud and I were quite Close, but my Current Cat Violet and I tend to have more of a Deeper Bond as I raised her when she was a Kitten.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, I'm in the Mood for some Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea. I'll write more Tonight-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...