Good late evening, I maid Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, then I maid another English Muffin Toasted with Butter and Jam. I can Understand why the GEICO Gecko enjoys those Baked Breakfast Goodies. I then listened to some Music, the Spirt Waters CD that I listen to on Occasions has a History, when I was 16 (2012) it was a Christmas Gift from my Mom. We were Shopping in Wal-Mart during Christmas Time and there was Music Playing in the Arts and Crafts section, I followed the Sound and Discovered the Spirt Waters CD, however the Song called By Land and Water wasn't my Favorite, my Favorite Song was Elation, it is quite Upbeat for a Flute Song.
I also played Super Cream 64 again, it's Interesting I decided to see if "Amy" was on the First Floor if I select the Big Boo Merry Go Round Star Ring and it Appears she Doesn't Appear. I did some Further Digging and it also seems that I can Play as Amy if I finish her Questline and Get rid of the Big Boo Boom that is Borrowing her Indefinitely. Demons should pay their Rent as well, but he can be Delt with Tomorrow Night. Still my Favorite Sonic Character is Cream and Not Amy, still I feel the Need to Help my Friends when they are in Trouble. Jesus does say to Love thy Neighbor and that means Helping those who Need to be Helped. It's why I'll be Volunteering at the Calvary United Methodist Church with Preparing their Free Dinners. I don't Appreciate Folks who are All Talk as they merely Say they will Do or Give Something but they Don't Follow Through. My "Friend" Will happens to be one of those Sorts. Personally I don't Care about the Guides themselves as I'll Donate them if he Ever does come out of Hiding, it's his Lack of Principles, I Dislike when someone is Unreliable.Speaking of Jesus I also played Super Mario 64 and Tested the Walking on Water Cheat, I refuse to call it Jesus Hacks unlike a Certain Minecraft Streamer who tends to be rather Dishonest about a Certain Server I used to Frequent in my Youth. Unlike him, I frequented Other Servers of their Sorts as well. I actually Built a Dark World Replica, but I'm sure it's been Destroyed by now, even if it was in the Millions. I grew out of Minecraft eons ago, and now I prefer Games with a bit more of a Storyline. Still I visited Wet Dry World to Demonstrate this Cheat's Capabilities and it Didn't DisappointThe last game I played tonight was My Boyfriend Summer of my Life, I recall another Blogger's Colum in the Electronic Gaming Monthly Magazine had mentioned this game. He did make some Allusions to Folks who Play Games such as these, however unlike Sean, I tend to Enjoy this Game as I enjoy the Resort's Design as well as the Love Story in this Game. As much as I enjoy the Barbie Franchise, her Relationship with Ken is quite Unrealistic as Love at First Sight isn't Truly Love most of the time. True Love is Patient and requires you to Work towards Matrimony. I am AroAce and I know this basic Concept, so that is Saying Something about the Nature of Love.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have a New Appliance coming to the House in the Morning. I'll write more after Breakfast.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment