Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-07-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid 2 Breakfast Sandwiches with an English Muffin, Sargento Sharp Cheddar Cheese and 2 Halves of an Omelet. Mom is Currently having her Bloodwork taken care of at Wayne Memorial and I prefer to Prepare Food for her for when she Returns Home. Tinfoil certainly is a Wonderful Modern Essential when it comes to Leftovers from Cooking. Speaking of Bloodwork, I'll have to send an Email about my own Bloodwork as it's Nearly Time for me to see my Endocrinologist again. I'll have to head to CMC as I wrote a Grievance Review to Wayne Memorial and I am a Girl of Principle after all. I just sent an Email, I await a Reply in the Afternoon.

I played Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland again, I am Fairly Certain this Game takes place in Termina, these Cows are a big Clue as the Cows from Romani Ranch aren't Taken without Reason. Perhaps the Aliens find that Cows have a Longer Lifespan than they do. Not to mention the 3 Continents are quite Unusual for a Country like Hyrule to Ignore, considering the Advanced Tech compared to their Medieval Kingdom.
I also played Resident Evil 0 Demake, it's quite Interesting seeing such a Concept, I seem to Prefer Demakes it seems. After all you Must Sometimes Regress to Progress in Life, such is the Nature of Life itself. Rebecca is one of my Favorite Characters in the Franchise as she has Endured much in the Raccoon Forest, 3 Incidents, she Deserved a Break, yet if you Consider the SD Perry Novels Canon, then she has Encountered 2 More Biohazard Incidents, 1 in Caliban Cove and the other in The World. The Latter had a Grotesque Creature simply named Fossil.
The last game that I played this Morning was Final Fantasy VII, I admire the Screen on the Television after the Night with Tifa, Barrett and the Rest of Avalanche in their Hideout, it's a Shame this Room alongside the Entire Sector shall be Bombed into Oblivion. The Television screen does Remind me of when my Father told me about the Exact Channel this Screen is from, at least when it came to Cable TV in the Late 90s. My Curious Mind at the Age of 2, was quite Interested in the Colors as I loved Bright Colors and I was rather Disturbed by the Fuzzy TV Screen as I presumed it was a Dark Snow Blizzard and Felt Drawn it, then again I also had a Fear of the Quaker Oats Mascot when I was 4. Speaking of, there is a Box of Maple and Brown Sugar that I shall Make for Breakfast Tomorrow.

I'll be Making a couple Turkey Burgers with Sargento Sharp Cheddar for Lunch. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...