Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-07-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I received the Email, my Labwork shall be Mailed out Today, I also had my Case Manager arrive today when a New Appliance we being Installed in the House. It was rather a Rude Experience due to the Gentleman installing it was Teasing me for being Afraid that Violet would Run outside. Fortunately she Didn't Run Away as she's Sleeping next to me. I feel a bit Saddened today as I had a bit of a Nightmare Last Night where I had to Cross a River to Avoid my Step Father and Father who kept calling me a "boy." When I woke up I was incredibly Dysphoric, I felt the Urge again, Fortunately my HRT keeps it at bay. I did Receive a Complement from my Best Friend Maple, however as her Intentions are Compassionate, they can't Quell my Pain, as long as this Disgusting Thing is still Around, I'll Always Feel Incomplete. In a Just World, I would have had the Surgery Years Ago. You can't Quell my Pain with Words as Bandages, Psychiatric Medications Don't help Either, HRT is barely Effective, Only Surgery Matters to me.

I played Kingdom Hearts again, I Traveled to Rabbit's House, he's my Favorite Winnie the Pooh Character as we Share our Workaholic Tendencies and tend to be quite Creative. I have had a Few Folks try to Sabotage my Work, however it didn't work out for them. I do Recall Watching the CGI Cartoon from the 2000s at Daycare when I was 3. I've Looked High and Low for that Series but it Eludes me. Perhaps I should Resume my Search for that Lovely Show later this Evening.
I also played Majora's Mask again, this is my Favorite Zelda Game after all, I find the Gorman Brothers to be quite Interesting as they Seem to harbor Guilt over their Evil Deeds and yet, they Also seem to be Controlled by their Greed. Majora didn't have to Manipulate them as they had the Seeds Planted in them since the Beginning. I personally think that Mr. Gorman from the Gorman Troupe would have Helped them with their Flaw had he Stayed with them. It's Tragic how one Missing Piece can Destroy a Whole Puzzle.
The last game I played this afternoon was Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue, I admire Pixie Hollow as it Provides Neverland and the Earth with Magic and Seasons Respectively. My Fairy is the One up Top, I take Great Pride with my Long Red Hair, I've been Teased for it in my Youth, being called a Ginger and such, however now I embrace my Rare Hair Color as well as my Emerald Eyes. I'm the Only Member of the Figura Family with Red Hair and Green Eyes. Many have Blonde or Brown Hair with Blue or Brown Eyes. It was a Sign from Lord Elohim that I'm Different from them, the Lord Marked me as the Black Sheep that was Meant to Leave.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making a couple Grilled Cheeses, I'll write more Later this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...