Good evening, I maid a couple Turkey Pot Pies for Dinner, it's a Taxing Day mentally so I Prepared an Easy Meal. I'm Still Expecting an Email back about my Labwork, however Tomorrow is a Different Day and I'll be Sailing Towards it. The Rain does Splish and Splash after all but the Clouds eventually Disappear in a Flash. My Favorite Supplement Salesman ended up Passing Away Tragically, I just am Waiting to See when Folks who Considered him Insane end up Flocking there and Claim he was Great like the Vultures they are. I always found Mr. Jones to be quite Truthful, just in an Exaggerated Form, he Knew and that's likely why what Happened to him Happened. It's Rare for me to Talk about Celebrities, but he is one I enjoyed, I just Hope Gibson isn't Harmed as well.
I played The Sealed Palace again and Made it to The Ship of Fishing Town, one of my Friends from my Late Teen Years actually was from Fisher Town. He seems to Enjoy Folks Turning into Balloons, so I took a Screenshot awhile ago of Balloon Mario in Super Mario 64 DS as a Gesture of Friendship seeing that we Met in a Facebook Group called Super Mario Bros Fans. Well the Friendship is One Sided as he Isn't Responding to my DM that I sent him on Bluesky. This Ship is my Favorite Section of the Game as it has my Friends on the Deck, yep the ReDeads are on board. This must be the Sealed Palace's Version of the Ship in Oracle of Ages.I also played Super Cream 64, I am getting Closer and Closer to Unlocking Eggman in the Fire Sea, Bowser in the Fire Sea happens to be my Favorite Bowser World in Super Mario 64. I feel King Koopa tends to Favor Lava and thus that Course shows his True Hot Tempered Nature. I still Haven't Unlocked Amy as she seems to be rather Invincible Under the Influence of the Big Boo Boom, well I'll Free her Eventually. Still I have the 100 Ring Star Ring, now I know Precisely where to Acquire the Last 2.The last game I played this evening was Tarzan, I Rescued Jane from the Baboons, the Movie made me Cry when I was 3, in Particular the Moment when Tarzan's Mother Died. Even at the Tender Age of 3, I understood Death too well, but I wasn't Aware that Heaven and Hell were a Concept, I presumed everything went Black and that Gave me Fear, once I learned of God, I had a Spark of Hope. However in my Late Teen Years, I Read a book called The Mysterious Stranger which lead to me Feeling that Solipsism was the Only Logical Case of my Existence. However after a NDE at 19, and seeing God himself in the Empyrean, I knew there was Something More than Just Aimlessly Living Life, God Created All of us for a Reason. It wasn't when I ended up having a Deeper Relationship with Jesus that would have been in March of 2017 after Walking Out of my Father's Store and Crying in the Rain and Finding a Dollar Bill on the Ground with Nobody to Claim it, you Know the Rest of the Story, I walked to the Library and Bought those 2 Game Guides and the Sun Shined on me with Golden Light and the Epiphany Happened which Emboldened my Faith in Jesus.I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared, I'm Brewing some Citrus Tea for my Sinus Cold. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment