Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-07-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid some Citrus Tea to help with my Sinus Cold, I am in a bit of a Downer of a Mood, I suppose it's Due to me seeing a Friend from a Facebook Group Many Moons ago on Furaffinity, however I am Nervous to Speak to him as we had a Falling out. It was my Fault actually as I was a bit of a Hot Head in my Youth as well as someone who Enjoyed being a bit of a Jerk Online. I don't Think it's me Fearing he Won't Forgive me as much as me Feeling that I don't Deserve Forgiveness. 

I played Last Impact again, this is my Favorite Mario ROM hack after all, it's Strange I tried to See if the Regular Super Mario 64 Save File was Connected to this However unlike my Ocarina of Time Save File, Last Impact and Mario 64 aren't Connected. It's stranger as well that I saw a Warning about Project64 ROM hacks containing Malware, however I use Version 2.3.2 as well as Version 3.1 and Nothing of the Sort has Happened, perhaps it's Due to my Good Luck being a Femminiello, on the Other Hand it could be Due to Avoiding Unofficial Horror Themed Games. Corruptions Embrace as an Example isn't Worth Playing as the Name of the ROM hack Speaks for itself, think about it Corruption, sounds like the Perfect Malware Game. I've Found having used the Internet since I was 10 that if you Look for Trouble you Get Trouble. I admire the Sunset in this Version of the Mushroom Planet, it's Quite Beautiful.
I also played Donkey Kong 64, it's one of my Favorite Rare Games, the other being Conker's Bad Fur Day, there's something quite Compelling about the First 3D DK Game as it's quite Vibrant and Beautiful. Cranky Kong is my Favorite as he was the Legendary Donkey Kong from the Arcade Games, however the Modern DK is in fact Donkey Kong Jr. who happened to Star in the Sequel Arcade Title and he Rescued his Father from Mario of all Folks. Mario isn't Entirely Heroic as he has his Dark Moments as well, it's part of Life, Nobody is Perfect except for Jesus.
Speaking of Horror Games and Rare, the Last Game I played tonight was Conker's Bad Fur Day, in particular Count Batula's Section. It's Strange he Should invoke Fear yet I seem to Get ASMR from the Cutscene then again, I tend to have ASMR from the Same Scene in Bram Stoker's Dracula, Gary Oldman's Voice is quite Soothing. However while we are on the Topic of ASMR, my Favorite Genres when it comes to the Videos happen to be Feminization and Yanderes, it's Even More Relaxing when those 2 Tropes are Combined. There is one YouTuber who Specializes in that Genre, her Voice is quite Mystic indeed except when she Abruptly Yells.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, we are having Breakfast at the Belmont Cafe in the Morning so I'll likely be Writing Early before I enjoy my Chocolate Milk and Breakfast Sandwich. I'll write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...