Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-08-26 Morning

Good morning, I had quite a Peaceful Rest, my Dream was about Purchasing some Pates for Violet in the Dollar General. Perhaps it's a Small Premonition as she Love Friskies and we will likely be Heading there Today. I've made my Decision for Breakfast, I'll be Having a Bagel Sandwich and I'll be having Sausage with it. It's Amusing I can't help but think of a "Friend" from Honesdale Middle School back in 2010 who made Plenty of Remarks whenever I would Eat Bananas during Lunch and Sausages for Breakfast in the Cafeteria, I didn't Really Care about it as the Food was Good. However when that boy ended up Telling my Father about me being a Reader of FictionMania well he Crossed a bit of a Line and I ended our Friendship. Not that it Truly Mattered as I didn't Speak to my Father during the Time. 

I played my Favorite Zelda game Again, Majora's Mask, it's Strange yet Appealing to my Ego that I Defeated Odolwa in under 45 Seconds on Project64, when I used to Play this Game on the Collector's Edition for my GameCube it Took me about 3 Minutes. I believe that I am Growing quite Comfortable with my Keyboard as opposed to my GameCube Controller. I kinda Miss the Purple Water as Pastel Pink followed by Lavender are my Favorite Colors.
I also played World of Cars Online again and I decided to Drive around Filmore Fields, the Corn Fields remind me of the Corn Mazes I would go to Annually in my Childhood. I would head to Yatsonski's in South Canaan, they also had Excellent Hard Serve Ice Cream. I'd imagine they Still do, but I haven't been a Customer at their Stand in about 19 Years. Yeah, my Age is Showing, I will be 30 this December. Their Corn Mazes were quite Challenging as well, which made them Incredibly Fun.
The last game I played this morning is my Favorite Peter Pan Game, WeThePixies, a lot of Folks seem to Forget that Pixie Hollow is in Fact a Part of the Greater Peter Pan Story. Harmony's Sweet Shop is my Favorite Store in this MMO as my Grandma Mae used to run a Stand at the Wayne County Fair when I was a Child, it was called Grandma's Goodies. She taught me quite a bit about Baking as she Gave me her Recipe for Lemon Meringue Pie when I was 10, I Cooked when I was 12, but I Baked when I was 11. I inherited her Sweet Tooth, which is why I tend to have Yellowish Teeth, Too Much Soda and Sweets. Surprisingly I'm Not Really a Big Chocolate Fan, as I prefer Fruity Candies and Pasties. It's why I Prefer Strawberry Milk over Chocolate, I do Recall Drinking Strawberry Milk at a Bar once in my Mid 20s, the Folks there were rather Dumbfounded and a bit Weirded Out, but Still I Dictate what I Drink, personally I'm Not Really too Fond of Alcohol. My Drug of Choice is Caffeine, specifically Soda.

I'm gonna get Ready for our Trek to the Belmont Cafe now, I'll Write more this Afternoon after we Return from our Shopping Trip to the Dollar General.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...