Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-08-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, we Returned from the Dollar General and had Lunch at the Belmont Cafe, Mom and I each had a Cup of Chicken and Rice Soup and we both had a Half of a BLT. It was quite the Walk, then a Neighbor was Walking a Giant Poodle and he Seemed to Growl at me. I mentioned that Dogs tend to Despise me, Cats on the Other hand are my Best Friends. I checked my Email and it seems that there is No Response, well it's Important to have a Backup Plan, well I've had one for Several Years. Still the Day of Destiny seems to Loom even Closer. I have Therapy in the Morning, I wish I could give him a Soda, but due to the Heatwave we Finished it, I could Brew some Iced Tea for him in a Bottle.

I played more of The Sealed Palace and Uncovered Gerudo Town, it's quite Beautiful as Opposed to the Fortress in Ocarina of Time, there's something quite Magnificent when it comes to the World Design in The Sealed Palace. I believe this World is quite Vast compared to Other ROM hacks, including Sands of Time. I remember Drawing Landscapes and Cities from the Zelda Franchise, specifically what was Beyond the Horizons of the Maps as well as Ikana from before the War. That does Remind me when I was 14 and had a Dream about being on a Staircase, well Several Staircases with Water Streams and Fire that had Majora's Mask on the Top as a Wall Decor, I was in First Hospital at the Time and Drew it Early in the Morning. It's Strange I tend to Turn my Pain into Creative Masterpieces.
I also played myVMK again and choose to Visit Germany in the World Showcase, for those Unaware, I have Pennsylvania Dutch in my Ancestry, hence why I'm quite Good at Gardening and Taking Care of Pets and Livestock. A lot of Folks especially from Outside Pennsylvania don't Understand that the Pennsylvania Dutch are actually German. I do recall heading to the Apline with my Father in Honesdale quite a bit to Purchase Bratwurst and Knockwurst, however as a kid, there was a Candy that I always Bought there called Softi. As I grew Older I began to Test out the German Sausages and my Favorite is Weisswurst.
The last game I played this afternoon was Teenage Zombies Invasion of the Alien Brain Thingys, I've gotten quite Far compared to when I used to Play the Game on my DS when I was 13. It was my Gift the Day I became a Teenager in 2009. Mom bought it for me as Dad wasn't Too Fond of Gifts unless they Benefited him. He was the Type to Give a Gift with Strings Always Attached, hence why I refuse to Ask folks for Anything if I give a Gift. Free should Truly be Free.

I'm gonna get Dinner started now, I'll write more later this Evening after Baking some Chicken Nuggets.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...