Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-08-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Chicken Nuggets and Mashed Potatoes with Butter and Turkey Gravy for Dinner, it was quite a Hearty Meal. I've made my Decision on Giving my Therapist some Homemade Iced Tea for his Beverage, it may not be Much, but it's what we can Afford for the Moment. I'm quite Eager for my Check for my Writing on here as I can Use it to Give to Mom so she can get a Candle. She Loves Candles, surprisingly she's Not a Fan of Knick Knacks. As a Child I plenty of them as I preferred to Decorate my Room as Early as 5. I believe those Tendencies to have a Clean and a Well Decorated House originated when I was 5. I couldn't Stand the Stench of the Boys I was Forced to Socialize with in my Childhood and Many had Very Untidy Rooms. I'm a bit of a Neat Freak and Always shall be. I have to Fix my Blankets each Night due to Violet being a Messy Cat. Still I love her, she just tends to have a bit of an Attitude when it comes to the Blankets as she has to Claim them with her Scent. 

I played the Console Version of Flushed Away, it's a Mastepiece already, however DreamWorks truly does take Pride with their Movies as well as Games. I've Never played a DreamWorks game that I disliked. This Game always made me Feel quite Sympathetic of the Toad as he was Stuck in a Place where he's Obviously Not Belonging, a bit of Cryogenics on a couple Mice may be Extreme, but his Reasons behind doing so is quite Saddening, I can Understand him. Throughout my Youth, I was an Outcast, by No Problems of my own as much as a Cruel Joke on Nature's Behalf. Even those who Supposedly Share my Curse, well they Don't seem to Get Along with me either. I suppose it's Natural as my Problem has Always been due to Nature and Not Nurture. However it shall Soon be Dealt with, Changing my Mind is Impossible so my Therapist and I will Certainly Butt Heads in the Morning, but I can Change my Body to Match my Mind. I'll be Getting my Surgery Regardless.
I also played GTA Vice City, it's Strange This Game happens to be my Most Played as I've spent a Total of 22 Hours having Fun with it. This Gentleman Here in the Screenshot told me to "Hey Man Take it Easy." Well I'm Not a Man so I kinda found his Plea a bit Crass so he No Longer has to Insult me Again. The Officer just Strolled by as well, even Vice City's Finest know he was quite Rude and Deserving of  Punishment.
The last game I played this evening was Final Fantasy X-2, this Game is surprisingly the Only Pre-Final Fantasy XIII games that I haven't Played, at least Until Tonight. An old "Friend" mentioned this Game while only Attributing to be essentially a Haram Game of sorts. She believed it was Fan Service, to me it's Girl Power. I am quite Impressed by Spira's Integration of Advanced Technology after Yvon's Reign in the First FFX Game. The Architecture of this Temple screams Forbidden City in Imperial China to me, I'd imagine in Another Life, I likely would have Fit in quite Well, considering, well I'll Let you Do your Own Research. I do find Spira rather Small in this game, then again Spira in Final Fantasy X wasn't as Large as Ivalice in Final Fantasy XII. Still the Stories from the Final Fantasy X games are far more Heartwarming and Thought Provoking.

I'm gonna prepare my Nightcap soon, then I'll be Writing more later Tonight. I do have Therapy in the Morning so it shall be Another Early to Rise Day.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...