Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-08-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap some Tension Tamer Tea by Celestial Seasonings, personally I'll need the Drink as I have a Feeling Tomorrow may likely be my Last Therapy Session. Regardless I do Believe in Hospitality so she Shall have a Bottle of 4C Iced Tea as a Beverage. I feel it rather Bittersweet but at the Same Time a Necessity if things Shall Go Sour. My Best Friend tried to Comfort me with Words on Discord, however while her Intentions are Kind, Words can't Correct my Problem. Only 1 thing can Fix my Issue and the Longer I ignore it the More Miserable I shall be.

I played my Favorite PS2 game again, Jak 2, I made it up to my Favorite Clearing at the Waterpumps, there's something Screen about the Woods and Sands that Reminds me of the Promised Land State Park. I remember a Wooded Area before the Beach where I would have a Small Picnic at the Age of 6, however the Picnic was just Comprised of me and the Geese as they Enjoyed Stealing my Sandwiches. Mom, Dad and my Big Sister Kathryn would Visit the Beach while I tended to my Sandwiches, Potato Chips, Candies (often Skittles and Starbursts) and Orange Soda. I've always been somewhat of a Lonely Child in my youth.
I also played Bully, this is one of my Favorite Rockstar Games as I was a bit of a Troublesome Child, well in 1st Grade anyway. I wasn't Physically Harmful mind you, however my Mouth got me into Plenty of Trouble. I recall Cussing at Mrs. Isreal over her rather Dictator Method of Teaching, she also was quite Incorrect about Many Subjects, however the Nail in the Coffin that made me Cuss her out happened to be when I was given an Assignment on Who we Wanted to be When we Grew Up. Apparently a Princess wasn't really in the Cards as she sent me to Mrs. Brennan and I received a Phone Call Home. Dad ended up being rather Explosive when he Heard and thus he wanted to "Get the F*g out of me." Regardless after the Paula was Aware she ended up Apologizing to me as she Discovered what was Truly happening at Home and she Wasn't very Happy. Paula was the First Name of my Principal if you Weren't Aware.
The last game I played tonight was GTA San Andreas, whenever I Enter Cluckin Bell in the Game, I can't help but Think of Taco Bell in Honesdale, specifically when the Cool Rand Doritos Locos Taco was Released. I entered there and made my Purchase, however my Friend Alex was there, her and I had a Small Conversation then became Facebook Friends as well, she was the Very Same Girl who Introduced me to Kingdom Hearts in 2010 specifically Birth by Sleep. I haven't Spoken to her in a Very Long Time after my Unfortunate Era of my Life where I enjoyed Getting into Online Arguments. I can Name the Specific YouTuber who was essentially Responsible. However he seems to be having his Just Deserts by the Divine. I do Regret Burning as Many Bridges as I did, if I were to Go back in Time, I would have Burned the Necessary ones.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Therapy in the Morning so I shall be Writing Early in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...