Thursday, July 9, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-09-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal for Breakfast, then I listened to some Music, in Particular Requiem from Hannibal Rising. Fitting since my Therapist and shall be Discussing Trauma Today. Of course I am well Aware of the Source of my Pain and Simply Desire it to be Corrected, the Procedure is sometimes Jokingly Referred to by the Onomatopoeia Snip Snip. Needless to say it has Nothing to do with Hair, as much as it has to do with Jewels.

I played The Sealed Palace again and Entered the Church Catacombs, it seems that Igniting the Flames makes my Friends Awaken for Breakfast, their Breakfast being Link. I find the Catacombs to be quite Interesting in this Game as they are Similar to a Tomb, Catacombs tend to be Far more Crowded. I would Know as I was in a Romeo and Juliet Skit in Mrs. Schneider's Freshman English Class in Honesdale high back in March of 2012. I remember I simply Desired to Best Henry in Fencing as he was rather Arrogant back then so I was out for Blood to Humble him. My Favorite Play has to be Dracula the Musical by Westend. 
I also played The House of the Dead, this Game brings back Memories, heck it was the Very First Arcade game that I played at Fun&Games in Honesdale. I was 4 at the Time, needless to say I Didn't get Far back then, well I was 3ft Tall and Playing a Arcade Game that had a Screen that was Barely Visible. It's Strange the Kageos in the Sewers gave me Nightmares when I was a child, but now they are rather Amusing, not to Mention incredibly Easy to Defeat.
The last game I played this morning was Golf for the Virtual Boy, it's quite Interesting Ossan(I've Played Captain Rainbow heck that's why I learned Japanese at 16 and Became Fluent in it at 18, to Play Region Locked Games) the Game is twice as Endearing in 3D or it could be 2.5D. I may know quite a bit about Games, but I Don't Know Everything.

I'm gonna get Ready for Therapy now, then I'll be making Lunch once I return. I'm in the Mood for a Turkey Burger. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...