Good afternoon, I maid 2 Bar S Hotdogs for Lunch, then I took a Nap, the Dream was rather Odd as I was Accused of "Poisoning the minds with Conservative Thinking." Dream me felt hurt, but Awake me Realizes that there's No Shame in being a Republican, I've always had that Conservative Mindset since I was 8. I Refuse to acknowledge the Ideologizes that Claim that my Problem is a "Social Construct." Isn't that just a Euphemism for Choice. I've Never truly been Blue, I'd rather Expect Direct Hatred than those who Speak Poorly about someone they Don't even know then claim that they are the Victims.
I played Hotel Mario again, Memes aside this Game is actually one of my Favorite CDI Games and one of my Favorite 4th Generation Mario Games. I see that King Bowser Koopa is investing in the Hospitality Industry which is quite Commendable considering that I value Hospitality, it runs on my Mom's Side of the Family aka the McCoys. Yeah I take Pride in my Maternal Side, my Paternal side aka the Figura Family isn't as Interesting. The Goombas are Adorable in this Game as well.I also played Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise, it's Strange, I've played Freddi Fish since I was 3 and I've also played Pajama Sam and Putt Putt Games later in Life, however this Game is new to me. I love Humongous Entertainment Games, they are Adorable Point and Click Adventures, then again Freddi Fish 3 was my First Video Game that I played. The Bear reminds me of a Teddy Bear that I had since I was 8, Nicholas Jr. stayed with me a Majority of my Life, he even Accompanied me during my Stays at First Hospital. He did have an Eye Missing from our Pug Goober eating his Left Eye, luckily it was Expelled from the Pugger's System. Still my Bear was with me for a Majority of my Life, I remember I used to Dance with him to Music in my Teen Years when I would Crossdress during the Days when Mom and my Big Sister Kathryn would go to the Store.The last game I played this Afternoon was Jurassic Park Interactive, it's quite an Interesting game as it's a Simulation Game for the Legendary Island where Prehistoric Hell was Unleashed and eventually Spread Across the World. I personally am a Young Earth Creationist, but that Doesn't mean that I don't Enjoy Dinosaurs in Fiction. It's why I enjoy that Gentleman in Alabama who runs his Theme Park and makes some Excellent Chicken. We may Not see Eye to Eye on Everything but I'd Assume it would be Fair to Consider him a Friend.I'm gonna get Dinner started now, I'm making some Chicken Nuggets and Broccoli. I'll write more Later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment