Good evening, I maid some Chicken Nuggets and Steamed Broccoli for Dinner, it was quite Hearty. I then was Still quite Hungry so I maid a PB&J, well to be Fair, I was in Littlespace when I ate the Latter. It's Strange in that Mental State, Grape Jelly tastes far Better. I then Watched Barbie Fairytopia, it's one of my Favorite Barbie Sets next to Cali Girls, I've never seen the Fairytopia Films well until Earlier this Evening. I feel rather Tired today, then again I have a Feeling my Mania is Dissipating and my Depressive Phase is Occurring.
I played Sewer Sharks, this game is quite Interesting as it has Underground Tunnels in a Cataclysmic Future, The Level Designs are strikingly Similar to the Matrix's Underground Sewers of 01. As much as I love the Wachowski Sister's Creative Works, they kinda Took a Few Ideas from Other Shows and Games, a big one was the Super Burly Brawl which was Essentially a DBZ Style Fight. I'm a fan of the Japanese Version and the Manga of course as the Censorship that 4Kids caused was rather Disappointing. The same thing with Yu-Gi-OH! the First Season in my Country was Cut Entirely and just called the Duel Monsters Arc the Name of the Original Manga and Japanese Anime. I'm quite Fond of the Monster World Arc as Bakura is my Favorite Character. I'm Disappointed that Miho wasn't in the Duel Monsters series, perhaps her Literally Getting into a Game was a bit Much for her to Handle.I also played Gotham City Racers, I enjoy Cruising Around the City with Joker's Car, the Iceberg Lounge happens to be my Favorite Place in Gotham mostly due to the Penguin being one of my Favorite Characters, however the New Harleen Quninzel happens to be my Favorite as she Works Alone and has No Connection to the Joker. She isn't the Comedy Type either as much as she Enjoys Studying the Subconscious and Jungian Psychology. That Version of her is Far more Relatable, also I Despised the Suicide Squad Films as well the Harley Quinn TV Series, mostly because it Lacked the Phycological Depths that it could have Explored. I understand Girl Power, however that Position when it comes to my Tastes in Media goes towards Madame Margret from Codename KND, I actually Wrote a Fanficiton Last Year about her where she is Victorious in Force Feminizing Humanity.https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14480408/1/Operation-FUTURE-20The last game I played this evening was Resident Evil Survivor, this Game is Surprisingly Not Acknowledged in Later Games, well Except for the Introduction in Resident Evil 0. If there is one thing that Disappoints me about SD Perry, it's that she Never Wrote the Novelizations for Survivor or Dead Aim. I can Understand the Code Veronica Survivor game as it's Ambiguous as it Takes Place in Claire Redfield's Dream when Steve and she were Asleep after Alfred turned their Plane on Autopilot and lead them to the Antarctic Base. Dino Crisis I can Also understand as it Does take Place in the Resident Evil World although their Stories are Separate. I'd Love to Share a Screenshot of the Church however the Game seems to Crash whenever I Attempt to Open the First Door, then again I am Playing on the ePSXe Emulator. I am quite Weary of Duckstation as it seems to be Relatively New and I am Cautious of New Things including Emulators.
I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, then I shall Write my Nightly Entry before Resting.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment