Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, nothing Too Special, just some Fruit Punch. I then Messaged a Friend on my DeviantART and Invited her to my Discord. I did have 1 Condition, No NSFW Posts, I am AroAce after all and that Extends to my Digital Homes as well. There is a Time and a Place for Everything after all.
I played Corpse Killer for the 3DO, the Zombies are Relatively Easy to Defeat I do enjoy the Fact that their Models are Black and White, they were from Another Time after all, it's like that Episode of Danny Phantom with that Black and White Ghost World. Honestly it was one of the Few Episodes from that Show that I saw and I found the Nerdy Ghost rather Insufferable, then again most of the Nerd Clique in Honesdale High in Particular the Boys in the Clique tended to have the Same Snobbish Attitude when it came to their Interests. I ended up Testing their Character a bit back in 2011- 2012 by Feigning Ignorance and Falsifying Inexperience with games such as Skyrim, Fallout and Minecraft. The part of these Memories that make me Chortle happens to be that they Talked down to me thinking I was Clueless when the Roles were Actually Reversed as I was Aware of those Games and Much More.I also played Soccer Kid, fitting since the FIFA World Cup has Recently happened from what I gather as I'm Not Into Sports. Ironic since I ended up Carrying the Mustangs at the YMCA Soccer Camp in Honesdale back when I was 5 and 1/2 in the Summer of 2002. I was the Goalie, however I despised the Sport, I only Enjoy Golf and Tennis and even that is quite a Minuscule Enjoyment. I remember whenever Dad and my Big Sister Kathryn would go Skiing on Elk Mountain each Year from when I was 8-12, I'd just Relax in the Cafeteria and Chow Down on French Fries and Gulp my Soda. I remember Dad getting rather Upset, however I refused to enter the Changing Rooms with Good Reason. The Grub at the Mountain was quite Good I might add.The last game I played tonight was Spaceworld 2000, it's a Demo for the Atari Jaguar, it's Strange, I've had Several Recurring Dreams about this Asteroid Belt, fitting that it would be in this Game. I do question the Significance of my Premonition, since I've had that Dream since I was 17. My Therapist actually Discussed Dreams with me and he Presumes they are Trauma Based, when the Reality is my Gift of Foresight in my Subconscious comes from the Holy Spirit. Having Premonitions runs in the Family as my Aunt April gets them as well. Such Phenomenon exists in Genesis as well, Specifically Joseph Son of Jacob.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I'm making Breakfast in a Few Hours, I'm in the Mood for a Cheese Omelet. I'll write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment