Good morning, I maid a Cheese Omelet for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty, Violet Snuggled with me for a Majority of the Morning. I had a Nightmare about my Father Trying to Follow me around, it made me Feel rather Unpleasant. Dad was the Type to try to Follow me Around whenever I would Walk in Honesdale until 2020 when he Finally Gave up after Discovering I was Prescribed HRT. Dad Still sends me Cards on my Birthday and Christmas often Addressed to my Deadname so I simply Hand the Cash to my Mom and Throw the Card in the Dump. Mom deserves the Cash far more than me considering the Fact that she Paid for his Health Insurance back when my Big Sister Kathryn and I were Children. Dad was rather Lazy and would Often be a bit of a Degenerate before he Started a Business and even then he was Incredibly Lazy and would often look at Saucy Photos on the Net while Not Working. It's Strange he Presumed I was Just as Lazy as him when it came to Watching Twilight Princess Playthroughs, however it was a Coverup for my True Online Activities such as Writing 72 Symphonies using Finale and Uploading them to a Website under my Preferred name Elizabeth.
I played Dino Dudes, this game is quite Interesting as it's very Similar to Lost Vikings except you play as Cavemen. I've Always found Pre-Flood Humanity to be quite Interesting, after Adam and Eve were Expelled from the Garden of Eden, they lived in a Cave for awhile, it isn't in the KJV Version rather it's in a Extra-Biblical Book called The Book of Adam and Eve. I own the Audiobook for The Great Rejected Texts via Audible, I have Several Audible Books, mostly Star Wars Books.I also played Stick Arena Private Server, I did Discover that Somebody else was on the Server as well, however they weren't Particularly Chatty this morning. My Username is quite Prevalent even in the Games that I play. It's Interesting my "Friend" Adam from Paupak's Daycamp in 2009 introduced me to this Game, he was quite a Fascinating Boy, he was quite Upbeat while his Brother was more Shy. I do recall their Parents were the Subject of Ridicule due to them being Lesbians. I personally believe that it's a Petty Reason to Dislike someone, they were Good Mothers to their Sons and that's what Matters.The last game I played this morning was Iron Soldier, it's quite an Intriguing Game as it's a 3D Combat Game with Robots quite similar to the Gundam Franchise. I'm quite fond of the London Bridge Stage as it's one of my Favorite Nursery Rhymes from my Upbringing. However my Favorite has to be Oh Where Oh Where Has my Little Dog Gone.I'm gonna get Ready to Walk to the Waymart Hotel with Mom as she wants her Miller Lites and I'm in the Mood for a Pepsi and a Slice of Pizza. I'll write more this Afternoon once we Return.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment