Good afternoon, we Came back from the Waymart Hotel and the Gravity Restaurant, I'm a bit Disappointed that Chips now Cost a Dollar. Honestly I prefer Home Cooked Meals but Mom is more the Type who Enjoys having a Meal at a Restaurant. I can be a bit Paranoid when it comes to the Amount of Peanut Oil in Foods so I prefer to Make my Own Meals. Sometimes Paranoia is Necessary for Survival, you Don't Survive 17 Years of being in the TG/TF Community without being Cautious about who you Trust. Considering the Fact that the Support Group in my Hometown Attempted to Cancel me when they Uncovered the Fact that I was a Veteran of FictionMania and Sissy Social, well I've Learned that even Those who Claim to be your Friends and Advocates will Turn on you Given an Opportunity. People are Incredibly Fickle and quite Opportunistic.
I played Dark Hyrule Fantasy, this game is Incredibly Interesting as it takes Plenty of Inspiration from Devil May Cry, that Series is one of my Favorites as I love the Dante's Inferno References. This Villa quite Literally Translates to Villa Death in Latin. I'm Fluent in that Language as I was Aspiring to become a Genetic Enginner in my Middle School Years so Latin was the Class I took in High School. I was told by my Commonwealth Connections Academy Latin Teacher that I had the Best Grades in the Class and she Wanted me to Take Latin 3. I refused as I was more into Playing my Videogames back then, not to mention me being the 7th Admin for one of the Largest Zelda Facebook Groups at the Time. Personally I believe that Without Facebook, I likely would've been Far more Productive.I also played Sands of Time again, it's Strage I am so Close to the Fun Barrell yet so Far, I see the Owl is Awaiting me with his Dialogue, still it'll be Lovely to see the Blue Sky in the Wasteland, Steel Town is a rather Bleak Place. I do Enjoy the Long Term Consequences of Ganondorf's Ultimate Victory, however there Must Always be a Hero according to the Curse of Demise.The last game I played this morning was Star Road, long Before Last Impact made it's Impact, Star Road was one of the Most Popular Mario 64 ROM hacks. It had over 150 Stars and All New Areas, it was quite Special, I stumbled upon this Star by Complete Accident, but I'm Happy I did as I'm Eager to Explore Newer Worlds in the Game. I can't wait for the Musical Instrument World as I do have Music in my Blood after all.I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making some Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese, Apple Sauce, Corn and Tilapia with Tartar Sauce. I'll write more Later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment