Good evening, I maid Tilapia with Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese, Corn and Apple Sauce on the Side, my Friend from DeviantART joined my Discord Group. I certainly Hope she Finds her Friend, I Believe in Helping Folks whenever I can as Jesus Instructs us to Do. Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself after all. If anything I Love my Neighbors More than Myself. I've always been Quite Selfless, however Dad tried to Coat my Spark with The Darkness of Selfishness, his Poison was Removed with Time and Jesus of course. However it was through my Hardships of my Upbringing that I've Learned to Love and Serve Jesus as the World Hated him First and I am a Daughter of God Not of this World. I may be Physically From this World but I'm Not of it Anymore after my Rebirth.
The First game I played this evening was Hyrule Warriors Legends, I did Mention this is the Latest Zelda Game Release Date wise that I own. Well Offical Zelda Game as I have Plenty of Zelda 64 ROM hacks, I admire the Various Enemies from throughout the Series in a Dynasty Warriors Styled Game. Personally I'm Excited for the Gerudo Desert as I enjoy seeing Ganondorf, Zant and Ghirahim fighting Side by Side, well Ganondorf is Demise Reincarnated so it makes Plenty of Sense that Ghirahim would be Drawn to him. I recall Watching the Playthroughs of this Game in my Late Teen Years yearning to Play the Game, God Always Provides in Time when you Ask in Faith. It may Not be the Time you Desire but the Lord is Patient and that was the Lesson he Wanted to Teach me, Patience as I have Learned that my God Truly is Bountiful and I have an Oath to Serve him, hence my Name being Elizabeth.I also played Mario and Luigi Paper Jam, I love that the Entirety of the Paper Mario Multiverse and it's Creatures were in One Book and they were Released upon the Mario and Luigi Universe, personally I believe that the Mario and Luigi Games take Place in the Mushroom Universe the Same as the Super Mario Games. I do enjoy the Fact that the Mario Bros. are Infatuated with Paper Peach despite her being Taken. That does bring up a Peculiar Question, if you Fall in Love with your Alternate Universe Self's Lover, is it Cheating or Not? I personally believe it's Cheating as your Alternate Self does have their own Life and it's Not for you.
The last game I played this evening was Link's Crossbow Training, this happens to be one of my Favorite Side Zelda Games, I admire the Idea of Zero Deaths but you Must Progress by Reaching a Certain Amount of Points. It's quite Special for a Shooting Game, well Twilight Princess was a Personal Favorite from my Childhood, however when I turned 12 and Mom bought the Collector's Edition at Dickson City's GameStop, well Majora's Mask became my Favorite Official Zelda Game, well my Favorite Zelda Game all together. I have Mom to thank for Buying the Game that Changed my Life for the Better, 30 Bucks was quite a bit even back in 2008, she always will be the Greatest Mom in my Book. She does share the Name of a Famous Saint and she Lives up to the Name. Stallord is quite the Challenge and the Storm in Gerudo Desert is quite Magnificent as the Deserts rarely have Rain let alone Storms such as these.



No comments:
Post a Comment