Friday, July 10, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-10-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, I brewed some Cinnamon Hibiscus Tea, I was in the Mood for a Kick from my Drink. Teas tend to be my Favorite Beverages as I'm Not Really a Coffee Drinker, I only Really Drink Coffee whenever I don't eat my Gumbo or Fruits. I'd Prefer to Not Discuss why but you are Likely Aware if you know what Coffee and Spicy Foods have in Common when it comes to the Digestive System. The Hibiscus certainly gave it a Sweet Flavor, I recall Putting Edible Flowers in my Food since I was 15. I Learned the Technique at the Halfway House Restaurant in Honesdale, the Chef actually Talked to me when I Complimented the Food he Prepared. I also Took my Shower tonight and the Hot Water was quite Soothing, I'm Not a Fan of the Chiropractor as he used to Cave in my Hips and Expand my Shoulders, back when I was 22, I had to Stretch Out my Hip Bones and Fix my Posture to make my Shoulders Less Notable, I was going to See him Again Last Month, however the Receptionist put my Deadname back in their Charts instead of my Preferred Name so they Lost my Business. So I rely on Hot Water for Relief from my Injury I acquired in the Spring of 2009 in Paupak when I Fell down the Stairs of the Second to First Floor Feet First, fortunately my Backpack Broke the Fall, and my Friend Dan helped me up. I refused to Head to the Nurse as Mom lived in Galilee at the Time and her White Oldsmobile was a Gas Guzzler so I've Learned to Live with Constant Backpain, you Get used to it and it Barely Hurts me Anymore. As I've said Numerous Times, I have an Incredibly High Pain Tolerance.

I played Shonen One Piece Unlimited Adventure, this is an Anime that I found quite Interesting in my Youth as it Took quite awhile for the Manga to End and I believe the Anime still has Many Episodes to Finish. I admired the Ships, then again I did Try to Join the Navy in my Young Adulthood, but was Rejected. The Sea has always Appealed to me, at Time Moved, I moved on from the Series to Read Manga such as Lovely Complex and MariaHolic as well as Lucky Star. I do recall a Friend named Isabella made a Lovely Birthday Meme with Seiko Kotobuki for me. We had a Falling out as she Became a bit of a Far Left Extremist. She wasn't too Happy with me Referring to myself as a MtF Transsexual despite it being how I Described myself Personally. I will Always call you Whatever you Wish to be Called and I'll Gladly use your Pronouns and Encourage you to be Yourself how you See fit, but the Friendship ends when you end up Dictating how I Live my own Life and Telling me what I should Call and Describe myself.
I also played Build-a-Bear Workshop Friendship Valley, I showed this Bear to Mom and she found her Adorable. Who doesn't Love a Koala Bear, they are Small and Usually Docile but can be quite Deadly if Bothered. I admire the World the Build-a-Bear Folks created, I do remember Wanting to head to that Store, but it was in Wilkes-Barre and we didn't have a Car when we lived in Carbondale at the Time. Still I did have a Teddy Bear from the Dollar Tree that was with me for Many Years, a Neighbor Dirtied him up in 2022 and I had to get rid of Nicholas Jr. I had him since I was 8. That Bear and I were Always in Every Place I lived and he even Accompanied me whenever I was in First Hospital.
The last game I played tonight was MySims Kingdom for the Wii, I love Interacting with the Various Objects you Create from Mana and Essenes throughout the Game. I love Cowboy Junction in Particular as I'm quite Fond of the Old West. I do remember having Cowboy and Indian Army Men from Weiniger's Variety Store in Honesdale as well as some Union Soldiers from the Same Store. I also had Alien Army Men from Fun&Games in Honesdale and Regular Army Men of Many Varieties and Colors as well as Policemen and Firefighters from The Dollar Tree from both Honesdale and Carbondale. I would often Line them up and make Flanks. However they were at my Grandma Mae's House when I Stopped Visiting Dad at 15. Hopefully one of my Cousin's Children are Enjoying them now. Toys are Meant to be Shared from One Generation to the Next, that's how it's Been since Adam and Eve raised Cain and Able.
I'm gonna get some Rest now, I believe I'll be Cooking an Omelet for Breakfast Tomorrow. I'll write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...