Saturday, July 11, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-11-26 Morning

Good Morning, I maid 2 Cheese Omelets for Breakfast with Smart and Simple Black Tea, it's quite Strange I usually have Orange Juice with Eggs for Breakfast, however I'm Conserving Resources until Wednesday when Mom heads to Wal-Mart, I asked if she could pick up a Pumpkin Pie as Blueberries are out of the Picture due to the Outbreak of that Parasite. I personally Consider it similar to a Bacterium than a Parasite as it's part of the Protista Kingdom and thus a Microbe. To me a Parasite should be Multicellular but that's my Opinion. You can tell I was quite Good at Biology during my School Years, well I did want to become a Genetic Engineer after all. My Skills in Algebra were my Bane back in High School and we Moved during the Time I was Supposed to take my SATs in my Junior Year, still I did go to SNHU for awhile, however my Liberal Arts Professor wasn't Too Fond of me due to my Conservative Outlook on Life so I was Failed and became a Drop Out out of Principle.

I played Captain Rainbow again, this Game was actually the Reason why I learned Japanese at 16 and Became Fluent in the Language at 18. Well this Game and Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love. Cathy seems to be in a bit of Trouble, Apparently there were Bathroom Laws on Mimin Island years before they Began to be Considered in my Country. Still her being Imprisoned is incredibly Cruel, so I'm Working to Free Her, well she is one of my Favorite Characters from Doki Doki Panic. I personally don't Consider her to be from the Mario Franchise rather her Alternate Counterpart is part of the Mushroom Universe. There's Cathy from Doki Doki Panic and there's Birdetta from Super Mario Bros. 2. I'm not called MultiversalPhilosopher64 on Minds without a Reason, I do believe in Alternate Universes but they are Kept Separate for a Reason, God intends it that way. I wasn't Introduced to Theoretical Physics from Rick and Morty or even Family Guy or the Big Bang Theory like Most, rather I was introduced to the Multiverse Theory from a Friend from Chicago in 2009, she ran a Blog in those Times and she had some Interesting Subjects she Discussed.

I also played my Favorite Sonic Game, Sonic and the Black Knight, I enjoy the Arthurian Times and happen to be a bit Obsessed with that Mystic Time in History. A Majority is Folklore, but there are Many Truthful Aspects to the Legend of King Arthur, sad that he's Corrupted into Evil in the Game. Not to mention this Game's Areas are Beautifully Designed especially Camelot, it's as Grandiose as I'd Imagine it would be. I recall Reading about this Game in a Nintendo Power Issue back in 2009, however Mom's Pug Goober ended up Piddling on my Nintendo Powers a Year Later alongside my Strategy Guides so I rebuilt, quite Strongly I might add as I owned over 520 Strategy Guides which I Gave to my Friend Josh. 
The last game I played this Morning was Super Mario Galaxy, I love the Honeyclimb Galaxy as it was the Very First Galaxy that I heard of, in a Nintendo Power Issue again no less. I remember the Very First Guide that I purchased when I turned 11 was of this Game. My "Friend" the Other Josh ended up Speaking about this Game on a Daily Basis in Forest City's Partial so I purchased the Book to Understand what he was Talking about. Sad to say he Grew up to become a bit of a Jerk. Regardless the Game is quite Magnificent, most Wii Games were Gorgeous when it came to their Designs. I do Admire the Planetoid Concepts in the Game as they are a Overlooked Type of Celestial Body. The same with many Kuiper Belt Objects, Sedna is a World I am quite Interested in. I personally do believe in a Planet X, but I doubt I'll ever See Photos of it in my Lifetime, I am Fortunate enough to see Pluto. Bee Mario will Always be my Favorite Powerup in the Game, Mario looks cute with a Bee Costume and his Flight is quite Useful.
I'm gonna get Lunch prepared soon, I'm making some Chicken Noodle Soup, nothing too Fancy today. I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Evening

Good evening, we Walked downtown to The Calvary United Methodist Church and Mom and I had our Church Dinner while we Chatted with a Former P...