Saturday, July 11, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-11-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Chicken Noodle Soup for Lunch, it was a Easy Meal as it came from a Can, I then Listened to some Music while Snuggling with Violet. I then slipped into Littlespace and Watched Strawberry Shortcake, in particular the Angel Cake Episode. She is my Favorite out of the Group as she is a Perfectionist same as me. I believe my Home and my Hobbies should be in Perfect Order and I tend to get Upset whenever I have my Schedule Messed with. I recall when I was 9 and 2 Neighbors in Carbondale, Austin and his Brother ended up Showing up at our Apartment(at the time) Uninvited and Trashed my Room, I was Fuming and Yelled at them to Leave and Never Come back. It took 6 Hours to Clean their Mess. You can see why I Didn't Associate with Boys in my youth, they were quite Destructive and Abrasive. I'm a Venusian after all Not a Martian.

I still was in Little Space so I played Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse, the Ghost can be a bit Creepy at Times, but Cute as well. I love how it Toys with Mickey, it's Not as Evil as it could be Considering Mickey is having an Out of Body Experience, that's why I Caution you to Never enter the Astral Plane, an Empty Body is the Perfect Opportunity for a Demon to do what they do well.

I also played Pandora's Tower, this Game happens to be one of my Favorite Wii Games as it's Plot is quite Heartbreaking, being Cursed to Become a Monster unless you Consume Monster Flesh and considering the Girl who is Cursed happens to be a Vegetarian makes it more Heartbreaking. My Friend and Former Van Driver to Western Wayne in 09' Miss Kim is a Vegetarian and it would Break my Heart to see her Forced to Eat Beef. She is quite Interesting for a Vegetarian as she Eats Chicken, however she Eats Free Range Chicken which gives me some Comfort as the Chickens had their Lives in Relative Comfort.
The last game I played this afternoon was Chicken Little, this Film was Surprisingly the one Disney Film from the 2000s that I haven't Watched. Still he is an Adorable Chicklet, this Playground does Remind me of Stourbridge Primary, in Particular when the New School Building Opened, I was in 2nd Grade at the Time, I could Run quite well in those Days, until my Step Father ended up Smoking like a Chimney in Carbondale and due to said Secondhand Smoke, I developed Asthma and Couldn't Run Again. I was quite Fond of the Swings in my Elementary Years,  I wasn't really a Fan of the Monkey Bars as I've Always had Sensitive Hands and with HRT now, I can't even Open Jars.
I'm gonna Listen to some Sims 1 Music, then I'll be Preparing Dinner, I'm Baking Turkey Burgers. I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...