Saturday, July 11, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-11-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid a couple Turkey Burgers with Provolone Cheese for Dinner, they were quite Hearty, I listened to Music from The Sims Vacation on one of my CDs. I do have over 300 Hours of Videogame Music that I put on Blank CDs, I had a lot of Free Time on a Weekend in 2023. As I've said Numerous Times Wi-Fi may Eventually be Too Expensive so I am Making Hay before it Rains.

I played Dinotopia The Sunstone Odyssey, this Game is one that I find quite Interesting as it's a Paradise with Humanity and Dinosaurs, however I know very little about the Series the Game is based upon, but it's on my List of Shows to Watch. Perhaps Paramount+ may have it. We have a Free Subscription to them thanks to Wal-Mart+. Speaking of I plan on eating Pumpkin Pie on Wednesday the Blueberry Pies are likely Contaminated due to the Outbreak.

I also played Super Mario Galaxy 2 again and Explored one of my Favorite Galaxies in the Game, Cosmic Cove. Whenever I hear the Word Cove, I think of Cove Haven as that was where my Father would often Play with his Band. I remember when I was 10 and he Took me to the Dressing Room during his Gig, it was my First Night where I stayed up til 12. He was a Decent Musician so that is 1 Positive Quality about him. The Water in Mario Galaxy 2 Rivals the Water in Sunshine with how Realistic it is. In the Original Mario Galaxy the Water was less Realistic, then again the Wii was in it's Infancy in 07'. Mario Galaxy 2 took place during the End of the Wii Era. The Penguins are Incredibly Adorable, then again they have been Around since Super Mario 64. Well at least in 3D.
The last game I played this evening was Super Smash Bros 3DS, Zero Suit Samus is my Main as she is a Powerhouse in Close Combat, her Powersuit is only Good for Distance considering she uses a Beam Gun with her Spacesuit. I love the Smash Runs as you Face Enemies from Various Series as well as some Familiar Faces from Brawl. Brawl is my Favorite Smash game after all. Adventure Mode will always be the Best Feature of the Smash games for me.
I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, then I'm gonna take a Hot Shower. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...