Saturday, July 11, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-11-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, I brewed Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, it was quite Soothing, I took my Shower and my Back Feels a lot better, I learned that Hot Showers cool you off through a Temperature Osmosis. I am Prescribed Zyprexa and that Medication tends to Raise my Core Body Temperature. Violet is Snuggling with me and she is quite Happy, well she is my Furdaughter after all.

I played Epic Mickey again, this is one of my Favorite Disney Games, The Cartoon Wasteland gives the Forgotten Characters a Home instead of Oblivion. Oswald is my Favorite as he is the Predecessor to Mickey and he's a Lucky Rabbit. You can see why him and I have some things in Common as my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit and I have Unusually Good Fortune. Mean Street has to be the Greatest Area in the Wasteland as it's the Wasteland's Version of Toontown.

I also played Deadrising Chop till you Drop, this Game brings back Plenty of Memories as I read about the Game in Electronics Gaming Monthly, and found the Idea of being in a Mall and using Anything to Defeat Zombies to be quite Special. However with time, I've Learned to Pity the Zombies and see their Deaths as a way to End their Misery. It's Amazing what Time and Estrogen can do when it comes to Boosting Empathy.
The last game I played tonight was Opoona this is my Favorite RPG for the Wii as it was quite Unique with it's Combat and the Plot is quite Adorable, unlike Square Enix Games or Namco RPGs, this Game doesn't really Tug at your Heartstrings and is meant to be Lighthearted. I love Sci-Fi games mixed with Fantasy hence why the Might and Magic Games and the Star Ocean Series are some of my Favorite RPGs.
I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Church in the Morning, I'll write more in the Early Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...