Sunday, July 12, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-12-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal for Breakfast, it was quite Fulfilling, then, I listened to one of my Favorite Musicals, Frankenstein the Musical, the Song "These Hands" resonates with me, to the Point that I wrote a Poem about my Dysphoria that was an Homage to "These Hands." https://www.deviantart.com/lizzie063/art/This-Thing-Dysphoric-Homage-to-These-Hands-1233559251 I had a Dream about being in YAC Club in the Wayne County Public Library and I was Nearly Bitten on the Hand by my old "Friend" Josh. Fitting in my Subconscious as he essentially did Bite my Hand in the Metaphorical sense. 

I played Rune Factory Tides of Destiny, well the Post Game, I find the Winter in the Town to be quite Relaxing, then again Winter is my Favorite Season after all. I'll Never forget when some Jerks tried to Remove the Cross at Christmas Time on Irving Cliff. It was Lord Elohim's Victory that the Town Fought back against that Bitter Bitter Organization and the Cross was Resurrected in 2021. Some Folks tend to be Grinches, and tend to be rather Hateful without Reason. That is why I believe that you should Create rather than Destroy. To take Down the Landmark of my Hometown for well that was Around for Three Quarters of a Century is incredibly Ignorant as well as Evil.

I also played Skyward Sword, this Game happens to be a Personal Favorite, however the Controls with my Keyboard and Mouse on Dolphin tends to be a bit Wonky. Still, I do enjoy the Sky as it's an Interesting Concept which Tears of the Kingdom Adopted many Years Later. I suppose I tend to find the Newer Zelda Games a bit Strange as they Lack a Proper Place in the Timeline, still I am Eager to Play those Games, once I have a Better Laptop, perhaps a Newer HP Model.
The last game that I played this morning was Little King's Story, this Happens to be my Favorite Simulation Game for the Wii as it's Incredibly Dreamlike. I also enjoy how Adorable this Game is and at the Same Time quite Grim. You have to Participate in Funerals for your Fallen Subjects, still the Ending is quite Interesting as it's a Case of Inception. A Dream within Another Dream, it's quite Special. The Eggplants and Tomatoes at this Stall look quite Scrumptious.
I'm gonna get Ready for Church soon, then my Big Sister Kathryn will likely Call in the Afternoon. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Evening

Good evening, we Walked downtown to The Calvary United Methodist Church and Mom and I had our Church Dinner while we Chatted with a Former P...