Sunday, July 12, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-12-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, the Church Sermon Finished and Honestly they seem to Misinterpret the Bible, still their Hearts are in the Right Place, but they need more Guidance. I would Help but it'll likely Fall of Deaf Ears considering, well let's say they Don't Understand the Nature of my Existence. I don't Believe that Lord Elohim himself made a Big Mistake, rather Nature itself is quite Cruel, remember Lucifer is called The Lord of the Earth, it's why I Look Forward to Heaven as All will be made Right and the Fallen Star that Cursed me since Birth will be Put in his Rightful Place, the Lake of Fire.

I played Poptropica again, this was my Favorite Game to Play in Paupak's Middle School Partial Program in 08' after the Great Censorship of Wayne County's School Computer Systems. Before that I would play Plenty of Flash Games, hence why my Username has 063 in it, it's a Super Mario 63 Reference and has Nothing to do with Rule 63 contrary to your Presumptions. Great Pumpkin Island has to be my Favorite Island in the Game, I was quite the Peanuts Fan in my Childhood, a Marble Episode I saw in Guidance Class when I was in 5th Grade at Forest City(A Year Before Paupak) was why I amassed quite the Marble Collection try 2,000 of them. They were Stolen by one of Mom's Ex-Boyfriends who Sold them at a Yard Sale. Yeah that man was Truly the Epitome of the Negative Stereotypes of Country Folks. I myself am a Country Bumpkin but I'm Extremely Good Natured and will Judge you on your Merits, Not your Demographics.
I also played Cali Girl Beach Party Blast, Lea from this Set happened to be my First Barbie that I owned, I was 7 at the Time, she is the one on the Left if you're Curious. My Barbie Doll collection was a Reason why my Father Attempted to Masculinize me when I was 9-10. He Failed of course as he was rather Ignorant and Clueless and didn't Realize that my Hyperfeminine Personality and Interests could Never be Repressed. Fitting that Dad won a Hoagie a Few Years ago in a Radio Contest and Gave it to the Football Team instead of a Church, it says quite a bit About him and where his Insecurities are.
The last game I played this Afternoon was Luxor 2, I've played Quest for the Afterlife, Amun Rising and the Original but 2 is New to me. I personally prefer the Luxor Games over Zuma, I suppose it's due to me being quite Good at Physics so I line up my Shots better. It's why I Excel at Coin Pusher Games, enough so that the Gravity Restaurant Shut Down their Silver Falls Game due to me Winning so Many Quarters. To be fair, I did Give them to the Bartenders for my Cola. I'm Not a Freeloader, I look Down at that Sort of Behavior, you Know I'm a Republican and Believe in Self-Determinism and Self Reliance.
I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I think I'll be Making Beefaroni. I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...