Sunday, July 12, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-12-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Beefaroni for Dinner, it was quite Hearty, I Love my Pastas, well I do have Italian Blood in me, specifically I have Ancestors from Naples. I then took an Afternoon Nap and had a Strange Dream, I was in Ipsen's Castle from Final Fantasy IX and I came across some Interesting People, they were Faceless yet they Spoke to me Asking what I Desire Most of Life. My Answer was "What I Desire Most is what I Already have." It makes sense as I used to Pray to Jesus for 2 Things Each Night before Sleeping when I was a Child. I prayed for my Own Arcade and to be a Girl, Both Prayers were Fulfilled, Jesus Truly has Blessed me and I am Grateful.

I played my Favorite PS2 Final Fantasy Game, Final Fantasy X. I love the City of Luca, simply due to how Bright and Cheerful it is, it's the Crowning Jewel of Spria after Zanarkand's "Destruction." This Sports Bar is one of my Favorite Areas as it Reminds me of the Gravity Restaurant during Trivia Nights. I usually Win, in fact I've played their Coin Pusher called Silver Falls many Times and Always Won a few Quarters which I used to Pay for my Soda and The Bartender's Tips. My Winnings ended up getting the Ire of the Owner so he Shut off the Machine Permanently. A Few Years ago, I also had a Small Fortune due to Cashing in my Litecoin so I bought out their Stock of Peach Moscato, well Mom loves that Wine, I only Drank a Glass as whenever I do Drink(Quite Rarely), I only have 1 Glass of Wine or 1 Twisted Tea as to Not get Drunk. Moderation is Key in Life, however when it comes to Caffeine, well I tend to Drink Copious Amounts of Soda and Iced Tea. Everybody has their Habits, me it's my Sodas. Still I refuse to Drink Energy Drinks as they are Dangerous given my Caffeine Habit. I can't Drink Alcohol anyway Now as I am Prescribed Celexa.
I also played Final Fantasy XII, I explored the Giza Plains in it's Wet Season and it's Incredibly Beautiful and Lush. The Devil Toads remind me of my Pet Toad from my Childhood, I named him John after my Case Manager when I lived in Summit Gardens, he Rescued me from a Hive of Yellow Jackets that Swarmed me when I was picking Crab Apples. A Year Later when I was 10 and at a Lake on the Outskirts of Carbondale, there was a Group on Boys who were Smashing Tadpoles with Rocks, I managed to Save 1 from their Amphibious Genocide and I named him John in Honor of my Case Worker. He grew up into a Toad, he was quite a Happy Toad as he would often Watch me Play Games on my GameCube and he had Gourmet Meals (Well to a Toad anyway) given to him Daily. I always Spoil my Pets, I am quite Doting on Animals, More that People to be honest. When we moved from Gallile to Honesdale when I was 12 and 1/2, I released him into a Small Pond. It broke my Heart having to Let him Go, but he Deserved Happiness in his own Natural Habitat. Bud came into my Life shortly after, he was my Tuxedo Cat, well Technically he belonged to my Big Sister Kathryn, but much like her Guinea Pig Tarzan, she Neglected them so they were in my Care. I believe that having Pets is a Responsibility as Pets aren't Toys, they are Living Creatures that Deserve Love, Food and Spending Time with them.
I also played GTA London, it's Strange I have Plenty of Difficulty Driving in this Game, not due to the Controls as I am used to them. The Difficult part is Driving on the Correct Side of the Road, I am a Pennsylvanian Not a Londoner. It kinda reminds me of that Scene in Bones where Booth had the Same Issues. Still the Taxi is quite Slick, I think the Black Color is a bit more Stylish that our Yellow Taxis in our Country, however London seems rather Bleak, then again I'm used to the Cheerful Countryside of Wayne County. I'm a Country Bumpkin as well as a Republican and am Darn Proud to be one.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared in a bit, I'm brewing some Folger's Classic Medium Roast with some Milk and Powdered Sugar. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...