Sunday, July 12, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-12-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some 4C Iced Tea, tomorrow it shall be Another Hot Day in Waymart. I do Love this Town quite a bit, however my Heart shall Always belong to Honesdale, still my Home was Ravaged by the City folks who Seem to be Invading what was a Friendly and Rural Town. They brought a Drug Problem to the Town and Destroyed my Childhood Home and Neighborhood. Sunrise Park was once so Beautiful and Smelled of Grass and Flowers, especially Daffodils, they are my Favorite Flowers if you weren't Aware, then again Easter is a Holiday of Great Significance, more so than Christmas. I don't Celebrate Halloween as it's a Evil Holiday in my eyes. Still now the Park smells of Death and Decay, like a Residential Landfill last I traveled through there with Transportation. Waymart is a Beautiful Land and I personally made more Friends in Western Wayne during my Year there in 7th Grade, than in Honesdale Middle and even Honesdale High. 2 of my Friends from those times still are in Town, Shaine and Harley. Well I am more a Friend of Harley as Shaine and I grew Distant with Time, however we Are from Different Worlds, speaking of.

I played Chrono Cross again and yep, I discovered how to Import Save Files on my ePSXe, it's Lovely to see Termina again. It's Strange the 2 Terminas in Games happen to be quite Comforting to me, I suppose it's due to both of These Games as well as Lands harboring great Impacts upon my Psychological and Philosophical Developments in my Youth. It seems this Save File takes Place after the Fort Dragonia Event, so Lynx is Playable. It's Strange similar to Serge I tend to have Premonitions but many are Positive such as the one I mention in the Next Paragraph. The Town strangely Reminds me of the Honesdale Pool from my Childhood, I suppose it's Streets reminds me of the Paths on the Edge of said Pool. I'm not the Type to go into Pools as I would Often Sunbathe, I suppose it's due to me finding Changing Rooms Uncomfortable as I hate seeing myself without Clothes let alone Others. It's why Mom's Plan to go to the YMCA Pool in Carbondale Not Happening made me Quite Happy unbeknownst to her. My Lies are Lies by Omission and Half Truths at worst.
I also played Final Fantasy VIII, Laguna in this Game happens to be my Favorite Character enough so that I named my Late Pet Betta Fish after him. In March of 2022, I had a Dream about going into Fins&Feathers and seeing a Blue Betta Fish waving his Fin at me, and I called him Laguna, 3 Weeks Late in Mid April of that year, I walked into that Pet Store and he was There, just like my Dream. He was Meant to be my Friend until he Passed Away and my Furdaughter Violet came into my Life. I remember Walking rather Slowly in the Salvation Army as to Not have the Little Guy's Container Shake and Injure him. We arrived Home that Day and I immediately put him in his Fish Tank and he was rather Happy.
The last game I played is my Favorite of the Final Fantasy Games, Final Fantasy IX, there's something Special about this Game that Sets it Apart from the Others for me and I believe t's how Massive the Game is when it comes to World Size as well the Adorable Designs of the Characters, well they Do look Similar to the Characters from Chrono Cross. I Love the Mist Continent as it's my Favorite Land in the World of Gaia, I can't Wait to Reach Ipsen's Castle as well, Up is Down and Weak is Strong in that Place, I enjoy the Reversal as it makes you Think.

I'm gonna get some Rest now as I have to Wake up Early to Prepare Pancakes for Breakfast, I'll write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...