Good morning, I maid a Cheese Omelet for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty, then I Snuggled with Violet for a Few Hours. She is my Furbaby and deserves the Best Cuddles and Salmon, it's Not a Secret that I Dote on my Cat, she is my Daughter as I can't have Human Children due to me being Infertile as well as Adoption Costing a Fortune. I'm Expecting my Lab Work Script to Come in the Mail soon, it's Strange, this Shall be my First Time heading to CMC for Bloodwork instead of Wayne Memorial but it's for the Best seeing that I am Standing by my Principles when it came to Never Giving them Business again.
I played LEGO Island 2 again and Decided to Upload the Save File of the PSX Version of this Game to GameFaqs seeing that the Site lacks a Save File for this Version. I believe in Contributing to Sites that I Frequent as it's how I grew up. In the Mid to Late 2000s Internet if you were to Head to a Site that Allowed you to Create an Account or would Let you Download Files, it was Common Courtesy to Give Back if you Could. Castle Island is my Favorite Location in the Phanta Sea, as you Know, Knight's Kingdom and LEGO City are my Favorite LEGO Ser Series. My Age is Showing, then again it's Obvious I grew up in the Late 90s to Mid 2010s.I also played Shadow the Hedgehog and managed to Complete Westopolis with Hero Rank D. I normally Follow the Normal Path, however I seem to Despise these Extraterrestrials more than Humanity in this Game. They are quite Callous towards the Beauty of the Earth and frankly they are rather Ugly Creatures, they Remind me of the Dark Makers from Jak 2. My Friend Dad was qutie the Fan of this Game as I can See why, using Ray Guns to Shoot your Enemies is quite Interesting, it Reminds me of the Film SkyHigh, it's my Favorite Disney Film and I have it on DVD. It's No Secret that Gwen is my Favorite Character, heck I even Share her Hairstyle.The last game I played this morning was Twilight Princess, I unknowing had a Cat Follow me to Telma's Bar in Castletown. This does remind me of a Walk Home from the Dollar General back in 2021, there was a Feral Cat who Followed me on a Street in Waymart that had a Dirt Path to The Dollar General, anywho I walked back from that Path and the Cat that Looked similar to the one in the Screenshot Trotted along with me, then this little Yippity Dog ended up Barking and Growling at me then the Poor Kitty Ran Away. Yet Another Reason why my Cynophobia is Justified, Dogs are Bullies especially to Cats. Cats are my Best Friends as I Grew up with Cats for well since I could Speak.I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm Baking some Chicken Nuggets with Mustard and Ketchup Mixed as a Sauce, I'll write more later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment