Monday, July 13, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-13-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid some Chicken Nuggets with Mustard and Ketchup Mixed Together for Lunch, it was quite Hearty. I then Took a Short Nap and had a Strange Dream, I was Talking with my Grandma Mae and she ended up Apologizing to me about me being Disowned in 2016. I'm unsure if it was her Spirit Returning to Make Amends or if it was my Subconscious Trying to Soothe my Soul.

I played Super Mario 63 again, this Game is the Reason why 063 is in a Majority of my Usernames, this Game was a Window into Game Design that I later would Partake in. I recall in 7th Grade in Western Wayne I would Make Games for my Friends and put them on Blank CDs for them. I used Klik'n'Play, well it was Abandonware at the Time, but I did have my PP01L Dell Laptop that Ran XP and Lacked Internet so I made Use of my Time to Bring Happiness to those Close to me. Whenever I see the Name Henry, I remember a Schmuck from my Freshman Year in Honesdale High who was a bit of a Class Clown.
I also played Cubi Kill 3, it's Strange in my Youth I enjoyed this Game for it's Bloodshed, now I feel a Deep Sense of Guilt and Pity when I End the Lives of these Characters, perhaps Empathy has Changed my Outlook and how I View the World. This Lady here, I feel a Deep Sense of Sadness for as she seems to be Blessed by the Lord. To Pluck such a Flower is Incredibly Cruel. Regardless, I did Acquire Every Achievement
The last game I played this afternoon was Playing Field 2, it's Strange I Feel far Less Guilt in this Game, I suppose Stalin put it best, "A Million Deaths is a Statistic." Still the Kill Mart Stage does Remind me, on Wednesday when Mom heads to Wal-Mart I'll have to Ask if she can get a Marketside Fresh Italian Hoagie. Yes I'm a Pennsylvanian and we call them Hoagies, a Sub sounds too Much like a Submarine and a Hero is a bit too much Overkill for how Delicious the Hoagies are. This Game does remind me of when my "Friend" Josh from my Elementary Years was in Disbelief when I mentioned there was a Sequel to God's Playing Field when we were 11, he Presumed I was Lying, it Took having to Show it to him, while he was Ready to Slug me mind you, then he Didn't even Apologize but just said "There Really is." It showed his True Nature Years ago.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon I'm make some Turkey Burgers with Corn and Apple Sauce. I'll Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...