Monday, July 13, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-13-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid 2 Turkey Burgers with Corn and Applesauce as for the Beverage, I had Polar Original Seltzer Water. It was quite Refreshing, it seems there's a Heatwave in Waymart again, it's a Shame, however the Temperature shall Only get Hotter Next Year, some Folks should've Listened to that Greta Girl, however she was Rather Abrasive in how she Conveyed her Message to the World.  It's Strange back in 2016, all my Psychiatrist would Speak about were Social Issues instead of my Medications, that's why, he was so Clueless that I made my own HRT Cocktail using 3 Dietary Supplements and he Never Questioned why I was Happier after June of 2016. Dear old Eugene was a bit of a Fool, however during the Last Appointment I had with him, I Unveiled the Truth and Showed him how much of an Ignoramus he was, but he Decided to Not Fill my Zyprexa that Month. Luckily in January of 2019 that was Remedied by my New Psychiatrist alongside a Letter of Approval for HRT.

I played my Favorite Official Version of Super Mario 64 again, the DS Version, I made it to Dire Dire Docks, but with a Specific Purpose. I am Going to Private Message a Friend on Furaffinity and give him the Screenshot of Balloon Mario in this Stage, however for you Lovely Folks, you have the Pleasure to see the Grate on Top of Bowser's Submarine Section of the Docks. The Metal Reminds me of the Elevator that was in Magdon Music in Olyphant. My Father would Often take me there on Road Trips from Honesdale in his Mini Van when he Returned the Instruments he Repaired to Mike the Owner of Said Store. Carol the Receptionist at the time was one of my Favorite Employees there, I hope she is Enjoying a Happy Retirement, she has Certainly Earned it with her Kindness.
I also played Majora's Mask again, this Game happens to be my Favorite Zelda Title of them All at least Officially, as my Favorite ROM hack is The Helix Blade, however Both take Place in Termina. I feel Pity for Kafei, to be Cursed to Relive your Childhood must be a Hellish Experience, perhaps I am Projecting my Own Viewpoint as I have Gone through quite a bit, to Relive those Experiences Twice would Destroy me Psychologically. Anywho, I do Enjoy the Sidequest as it Shows that There is Light even in the Darkest of Times, such as the Moon Falling at 4:30am in the Morning. That surprisingly is the Same time that I tend to Awaken to Prepare my Day, I tend to Work far Better when it's Dark Outside. I suppose it's due to me getting Headaches from the Sun, I have Light Sensitivity and I tend to get Cluster Headaches, it's why my Therapist's Office is Blinding and I'm Always Squinting whenever I Talk to him.
The last game I played this evening was The Phantom Hourglass, this was one of my Favorite Handheld Zelda Titles. My Friend Dad used to Play the Game back in 2008, he was quite Good at the Game, enough so that he Defeated Bellum in under 5 Minutes. It was quite Impressive considering he Played on an Actual DS and had the Minimal Amount of Hearts. I feel Sorrow that our Friendship ended with him Trying to Curse me, luckily Real Christians cannot be Hexed and they Cannot be Harmed by the Enemy unless Lord Elohim wills it. The Book of Job explains it far more than I can. I always Encourage you to Read your Bible. The Temple of Fire is one of my Favorite Dungeons in the Game, well the Warmth of the Glow is quite Soothing to me, strange that similar to it's Predecessor the Wind Waker, the First True Dungeon is in a Volcano of sorts.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, I'm making Matcha Tea, I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...