Monday, July 13, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-13-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Matcha Tea, it's Strange I kinda find the Tea quite Earthy but Not as Appealing as Arizona Ginseng Green Tea. I suppose it's due to me Favoring Sweeter Teas, well since I began Drinking Tea at 7, I would often put 3 Scoops of Sugar in Each Cup. I've Always had a Sweet Tooth, it's why when I was a Member of Wayne County's Systems of Care, well in Particular I was the LGBTQ Representative for the Cultural and Linguistics Subcommittee for that Branch of BHARP back in 2017-2018. Back to my Point, Ernie one of my Old Friends and the Man who I handed my First Necklace to and with my Letter Explaining why I quit Activism, well he would Drink Black Coffee and it Always Perplexed me. Yeah me Leaving the Group had to do with a Powerpoint Presentation I planned then Rick ended up Completely Destroying my Work and my Efforts to Make HRT More Accessible in Wayne County in Favor of So Called Tolerance and Buzzwords instead of Actually Helping those who Truly Suffer. It's why I made a Instructional Piece of Literature to Help those who are Truly Gatekept become the Women we are Meant to be. I care Deeply for my Sisters, if I didn't it would be a Conflict of Interest.

I played MyVMK again, this Game happens to be my 5th Favorite MMO, mainly due to being able to Explore Disney without Long Lines and having to Pay Thousands of Bucks to Go to Florida or California not to mention the Heat there would be a bit Much for me given my Applanation Roots. Yeah, I'm a Distant Relative to the McCoys, yep those McCoys. Anywho my Case Manager actually Pointed out the Positives of this Game vs the Physical Parks, Jessica does have Solid Points. My Big Sister Kathryn may have gone there Twice but I got the Better Deal.
I also played VMK Legacy and made a Few Friends, they seem like a Lovely Bunch of Folks, I do Hope they see my Briar's Patch eventually as it's quite a Cozy Domicile. I Decorated it myself and seeing that there are 4 People here besides me, I Bought an Extra Chair. I never Realized you can Order Food from the Gator, I choose Gumbo as it's my Favorite Soup. In fact I'll likely have it Tomorrow when Mom goes Shopping.
The last game I played tonight was AnimalJam Classic, I've Said it Numerous Times, I'm a Femminiello and that Means I have Good Fortune from Lord Elohim himself. This Game happens to be a Favorite of mine, although it's not my All Time Favorite MMO, that one Shall be Revealed Tomorrow Morning. As you can see I play as my Fursona in this Game, well it's an Animal Game after all, so while Lizzierabbit may be Retired from the General Toontown Community, I still Play on AnimalJam.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have a Lot of Cleaning to do in the Morning. I'll write more After Breakfast and when my Chores are Complete.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...