Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-14-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Pancakes with Smart and Simple Black Tea for Breakfast, it was quite Fulfilling, I then Took a Short Nap, Mom ended up heading to the Dollar General while I was Asleep. I had an Interesting Dream where I checked the Mail and for Some Reason the Bloodwork was from Wayne Memorial, come to think of it I actually should see my Physician soon.

I played MyVMK again and Choose to Explore the World Showcase again, this is one of my Favorite Sections of the Park for a Reason. The Reason is due to Nobody ever Visiting this Area, well Except for me, it Seems Most Folks are Drawn to the Animal Kingdom Section. I saw the French Room and it's quite Magnificent, and I enjoy the Ratatouille Building. That's one Film I haven't seen but I hope to, one Day I'd love to Visit France in Reality, however I refuse to Head to Paris, I'd rather Travel to the French Countryside, I kinda Prefer Fresh Air and Clean Rivers.
I also played OpenRSC again and Traveled a bit outside Varrock, then somebody Attempted to PK(Player Kill) me but he ended up Reaching Deaths Door, enough so that he Ran Away. I Wasn't there with Him, He was There with Me. Appearances can be Deceiving as Agent Smith says, I may Wear Comfy Clothes in this Game but it Doesn't Mean I'm Weak. True Strength doesn't Announce itself with Armor, it's Quiet and Awakens when Necessary. Personally I find the Fact that the Gentleman who Tried to Ambush me Running Away was rather Dishonorable he should have Face and Embraced Death with Dignity. 
The last game I played this morning was Stick Arena Private Server, I Created and Tested my First Custom Map in the Game. I gave it sort of a Underground Lab Type of Setting, it's No Secret I'm a Resident Evil Fan and that Carries into some of my Creations. My Lord behind this Map is B.O.W.s are being Used creating Alien Technology to Seek World Domination. I enjoy the Fact that they included the Zero Wing Meme on the Computer Screen quite Fitting.

I'm gonna get Lunch Started soon, I'm makin a couple Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, I'll write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...