Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-14-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Garlic Bread Grilled Cheeses, they were quite Savory, Mom liked them a lot as well. Garlic Bread tends to Make Everything Better, well being AroAce Garlic Bread is a bit of a Stereotype, still I'm quite Happy to Eat said Bread. I did Upload a Few Let's Plays again so this Afternoon, there Won't be Screenshots, instead there will be Video links. 

I played Final Fantasy IX again, this Game is my Favorite for a Reason, the Plot and the Beauty of the Game is quite Special and Immersive. This Final Fantasy Game tends to have one of the Largest in the PSX Era seeing that it has 4 Discs instead of the Usual 3. Kuja shall Always be my Favorite Final Fantasy Character as similar to him, I'm quite Theatrical, well I was a Theater Kid in the Past.
I also Played Shadow the Hedgehog, this Game is one of my Favorite Sonic Games, it's far more Serious compared to the 2 Adventure Games, however The Black Knight shall Always be my Favorite Sonic Game. I admire the Ray Guns in this Game, as you can tell, I'm Against Doom's Invasion as I believe that Destroying the World to get Rid of Human Beings is quite Cruel. 
The last game I played this afternoon was Stick Arena Private Server as you saw Before I built this Map and now I'm Exploring my Creation, it's quite Marvelous and I did Create my own Lore for this Place as well.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making Salisbury Steak and Macaroni and Cheese. I'll write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Evening

Good evening, we Walked downtown to The Calvary United Methodist Church and Mom and I had our Church Dinner while we Chatted with a Former P...