Good evening, I maid Salisbury Steak and Macaroni &Cheese for Dinner it was quite Hearty, I decided to Check up upon a Old MMO Server that I used to Play with my "Friend" Garrett, it seems that Turtle ended up Sinking into the Sea, it's a Shame as I had plenty of Fun on that Game. I may have Used Screenshots from that Server to Write a Few Books on Wattpad. https://www.wattpad.com/1588692340-soul-of-warcraft-journeys-of-the-departed-book-1Well that's the Nature of Online Games, Nothing Lasts Forever, it's why I prefer to Play Offline Games, especially given the Freedom you have with Offline Games, you can Alter the Worlds to your Hearts Content. That's not Counting the Fact that you Never have to Worry about them Disappearing.
I played Sands of Time again and managed to get quite Far in the Landfill, up to the Dodongo Area, honestly I wasn't Expecting them in the Game as I was Expecting my Friends the ReDeads instead. Still the Dodongos are Adorable Creatures if not a bit Hot Headed and Explosive. I did Aquire a New Shield, the Eggtart Shield, seeing that it Isn't Fireproof, I'd say the Pineapple Shield is my Go to Form of Defense, seeing that this Shield is in the Dungeon, I'd Imagine there are Likelikes around Those Creatures I Despise, then again I Despise Thieves. I had a Cousin Stephanie who ended up Stealing 120 Bucks from my Blue Thomas Jefferson Chalice, to Add Insult to Injury she Shattered the Cup and Blamed me, Logically why would I Steal my Own Money then Smash my Favorite Cup. She was 16 at the Time and I was 7, she Could've Came up with a Better Excuse. Still the Tragedy is if She Wanted some Cash All she would Have to Do was Just Ask me. I Despise Thieves because they Harm the Heart by Breaking Trust. I suppose that's why I hold Killers in Higher Regard than Thieves.I also played Ocarina of Time, it's Strange the Event Sequence is rather Wonky despite me having All of the Medallions, still one the Bright Side there is No Sign of a Certain Statue or Distorted Music, Not that it Matters anymore as I Conquered that Fear last Month by Coming Face to Face with the Source of Years of Nightmares. Still the Storm Clouds are Rather Beautiful, in a Strange Way the Color of the Clouds reminds me of Venus, that Planet is my Favorite, however my Favorite Moon happens to be Io. That Reminds me of when I was in 10th Grade at Commonwealth Connections Academy, in Earth Science Class, Mr. Erler's Computer Gave him a Bit of Trouble so instead of having the Chat in the Live Lesson become Chaotic, I made sure to Keep it on Track by Asking Everybody what their Favorite Moon was, seeing that we were on the Astronomy Course at the Time. Hard to believe that was back in Spring of 2013.I also played The Sealed Palace and Discovered a Few Interesting Aspects to this ROM hack, well for Starters, the Warp Songs aren't just Carried into this Game but they are Changed to Match this Game. It makes having to Switch from Ocarina of Time to the Sealed Palace Unnecessary for me. I had a Strange Thought, to head to the Cave that you are Supposed to Enter as Child Link and use Din's Fire as Deku Sticks don't Work for Adult Link. My Intuition proved me Correct as I entered the Dungeon, I wasn't Expecting to see a Graveyard in such a Pretty Area, then again when Someone is Laid to Rest Eternally they should be Buried in a Beautiful Place. I Believe in Respecting the Dead as a Unhappy Spirit can cause quite a bit of Trouble. The Crosses are quite Interesting as the First 2 Zelda Titles on the NES had Plenty of Crosses, however in A Link to the Past and more so in Ocarina of Time, the Faith of the Hylians seemed to Change as they Worshiped the Golden Goddesses. I'm Glad that The Sealed Palace brought Crosses into their Game at least.I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, I'm actually Drinking some Arizona Southern Sweetened Iced Tea considering the Heatwave in Waymart makes it rather Inconvenient to Drink Hot Beverages. I shall Write more Tonight after a Hot Shower.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment