Good late evening, I Drank my Nightcap some Arizona Sweet Southern Tea, then I took my Shower. The Heat from the Water always seems to make me Cold afterwards which if Perfect considering it's 80* out right now. I can't Wait for the Winter to Arrive as I Enjoy the Cold, it's Strange, I love the Winter Season yet Easter is my Favorite Holiday.
I played Final Fantasy VIII again and made it to the Train Mission, it's quite Interesting seeing the Logic of the Mission. It's quite Realistic and I enjoy that it Works Perfectly, especially Considering the Fact that this World is Essentially an Alternate Earth. I love this Room, it Reminds me of my Room at Sunrise back when I was a Early Teenager, my Mobile "Therapist" Steve presumed that my Room being Pink was why I am the Way that I am so he Convinced Mom to Paint my Room White alongside Throwing my Tyler Perry DVDs into the Garbage, Steve is Someone that I have a Difficult Time Forgiving seeing that he was Incredibly Deceptive. I Despise folks who are Dishonest, they Cannot be Trusted as they are Ruthless when it comes to Harming Others.I also played Symphony of the Night, the Inverted Castle is Surreally Beautiful and seems to be quite Revolutionary in it's Design seeing that it Predates both Final Fantasy IX and Majora's Mask, the Stone Tower Temple likely wouldn't have been a Concept without this Game. I love the Bat Familiars as they are quite Useful when it comes to Dealing with Difficult Placement of Enemies. I've always felt Compassion towards Mathias as he Was more Angry than Evil, if Both of your Wife were to be Killed Twice, well who Wouldn't want to Destroy those who Harmed your Beloved. I'm Aroace but I Understand the Need for Vengeance when it comes to Losing Loved ones. My Big Sister Kathryn ended up Indirectly Murdering my Budgies in the Spring of 2011, I was 14 at the time, she Killed them by Ignoring the Stove when Scrambled Eggs were Burning and she was the Only one Awake, instead of Shutting Off the Stove, she was Watching Anime. That's why I tend to Dislike Anime, it was Responsible for my Feathered Childrens' Demise. I Wept for over 3 Weeks from Waking to Sleeping even in School. I was Stricken with Extreme Grief and even Now I'm Crying writing About them.The last game I played tonight was Alien vs. Predator, I haven't Played this Game in about 14 Years, back when I was at First Hospital, they Presumed I Disliked Eating when the Reality was that I had a Severe Peptic Ulcer and a Hiatal Hernia on top of GERD. Regardless despite my Unnecessary Time there, I did Learn of Emulation there. The Teacher had Plenty of Games on his Computer including this Game, of course at the Time, I was unaware of the Keyboard Input and Control Mapping so I wasn't Too Good at the Games, still I did Enjoy them Regardless. The Xenomorph seems to be Waiting to Attack from behind the Gate, I swiftly ended his Escapade but not Before Taking a Screenshot of him, from a Distance he's an Adorable Creature if you Ignore his Parasitic Nature. I've always Felt Pity for the Predator Creature until I watched it's Film that Starred Arnold Schwarzenegger. Now I root for the Troops, well I'll Always Root for our Country's Troops, I am very Patriotic and Extremely Proud to be an American in Particular a Rural Pennsylvanian.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I plan on Cooking Pancakes for Breakfast with some more Arizona Iced Tea. I'll write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment