Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-15-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Scrambled Eggs for Breakfast with Coke-a-Cola as a Beverage. I had a Strange Dream, I was Walking up the Hill to Bethany with my Big Sister Kathryn and we Exposed some Megachurch False Prophets who Preformed Fake Miracles. I then Awakened at 12pm, thus why this Entry is a bit Late, I saw that I received an Email asking me to Take a Survey, honestly I'll be Taking it Tomorrow after Therapy depending Upon how my Session goes, well that Will Decided the Direction the Server shall go.

I played Nester's Funky Bowling, it's Lovely to see that Nintendo Power's Mascot has his own Game, I love Bowing Games considering I'm quite Skilled at both Bowling Videogames and Bowling in Reality. I remember the Trip to the Gravity Bowling Alley in the Spring of 2011 when the Student Government of Honesdale Middle School's 8th Grade Class had a Special Contest at the Bowling Alley. I ended up Reaching Second Place, of course I was Unaware of it being a Contest as I just Enjoyed the Game for Fun. 
I also played Jack Bros, this Game has to be my Favorite on the Virtual Boy so far as I Enjoy Maze Games. Jack-O'Lantern is my Favorite Character as he seems to be quite Similar to a Scarecrow. I recall being Mesmerized by Scarecrows in my youth as they seemed to be Works of Art more than Deterrents to Birds. I did have a Hanging Reaper in my Room when I lived at Sunrise and it Scared the Pastor's Wife when she Visited, I used to Desire for Death to visit me in those Years, mostly due to my own Body and Time Betraying me. Honestly I'm Still Prepared to Risk Death by Slicing the Root of my Problems if I ever Lose my HRT. I don't Fear Death as I'm Aware of my Final Destination, there is a Problem in the Modern Times where Folks tend to Fear the Inevitable, Death comes to Everyone. 
The last game I played this morning was Mario Tennis, it's Strange, I believe this Game predates Mario Tennis for the N64, I remember Playing Tennis and Basketball with a Friend named Daina back in Paupak in 2008-2009, we were in 6th Grade at the Time. She was a True Friend as opposed to those in the Partial Program, my Friendship with her made me Feel a Sense of Normality given being Lectured by a Condescending Teacher and her Assistant and having to Associate with those who I had Nothing in Common with. I clearly Didn't Belong in such a Program as I was Clearly not like them, I may have been Different but it Didn't mean I was "Special." I should've been in Regular Ed years ahead of 8th Grade. 

I'm gonna eat Lunch soon, I'm having Half a Marketside Fresh Italian Hoagie. I'll write more Later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...