Good afternoon, I ate a Half of an Italian Hoagie for Lunch, then I Checked my Mail, it seems my Bloodwork Script Still isn't Here. I'm giving it 1 More Day before I tell my Endocrinologist's Office about it and Ask about having the Bloodwork Directly Transferred to the Hospital. Regardless, some Things are Meant to be Sooner than Later and that Includes my Day of Destiny. One way or Another, I shall be the Girl I was Meant to be. My Resolve and my Resourcefulness and Ambitions are Unfathomably Strong.
I played Pinball Fantasies, this Atari Jaguar Game does Remind me of my Grandpa Joe as he had his own Pinball Machine in his Home whenever I would Visit I'd play it. Back at the Age of 7, I was Unaware of the Electric Bill if such a Machine weren't Unplugged after Use. It's why I realize why Lord Elohim didn't Give me Exactly what I prayed for when it came to Having my own Arcade. My Prayer was Answered as I have Thousands of Games, they just Aren't in Cabinets. It wasn't what I Wanted but what he Knew I Needed. Grandpa Joe actually had a Heart Attack 20 Years before I was Born, yet when I was 5 he would let me Spend Time in his Room and Play Computer Games, and Lunch would be a Salami and Cheese Sandwich with a Yoohoo Drink. He told me to Never tell Grandma Rose about it and I can understand why Now considering the Fact that Mom doesn't like when I Eat Potato Chips so I have Snuck them in my Room a Few Times. Forbidden Food often Tastes the Greatest.I also played Rayman, this Game holds a Special Place in my Heart, well the Series does considering the Rabbids are my Favorite Characters in Videogames, well my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit after all, still it seems my Friends aren't in this Game, instead there some Grotesque Mushroom Creatures, still the Combat is rather Smooth, then again the Atari Jaguar was quite Revolutionary for it's Time.The last game I played this afternoon was Super Mario Star Road, I defeated King Whomp, he's Surprisingly Easier to Defeat compared to King Bob-omb. I have a Far Easier time Groundpouning him that Sneaking behind the Explosive King. Not to mention Project64 is rather Strange when it comes to Swimming in Mario 64. Once you get into the Water it's quite Difficult to Leave it.I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making some Butterfly Shrimp with Chicken and Broccoli Rice. I'll write more Later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment