Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-15-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Butterfly Shrimp with Chicken and Broccoli Rice for Dinner, it was quite Hearty, I then watched the Yellow Sky today, it's quite Surreal but Given Canada's Wildfires, well the Smoke from it has to Go Somewhere. Still it's quite Interesting as it Reminds me quite a bit of the Twilit Hyrule in Twilight Princess. Personally I kinda enjoyed the Transformation of it, the Same with my Love for the Current Yellow Sky. I suppose it's due to Venus being my Favorite Planet and this being the Closest our World is to Looking like our Cloudy Sister.

I played 3D Tetris, this Game has to be my Favorite Version of Tetris simply due to it's Bold Concept, not just to Make a 3D Version of the Game but to Make it for one of the First Virtual Reality consoles. I surprisingly wasn't too Fond of Tetris in my Youth as I wasn't Given the Chance to Play it on a GameBoy due to my Big Sister Kathryn hogging the Handheld. She was quite Covetous when it came to Electronics so she would often "Borrow" my Systems and even a Camera and Never Returned them until they Broke. I was rather Simplistic in my Childhood often just Playing with my Barbie Dolls and Reading Books while Listening to the Radio. I Rarely Played Videogames until I was 9 as my Step Father ended up Purchasing a GameCube(with my own SSI Check mind you), however he was Another Selfish Jerk who Hogged that Console as well. I suppose when he Walked out, that's why I made Sure to Keep my Console and I ended up having a bit of a Gaming Problem for a Few Years. I do question where my Life could have been if I didn't Play Videogames. It would be Different to say the Least. It's kinda Too Late due to my Work Revolving around Games, as you saw in March, without my Games I'm rather Boring. 
I also played Galactic Pinball, I love the Colony Board as it Reminds me of my Obsession with Exoplanets in my youth, of course in the Late 2000s, such things were Speculation especially among the Ignorant. It's incredibly Foolish to believe that we have the Only Planet that Supports Life. I've always had a Curiosity about the Andromeda Galaxy considering it's Twice as Large as our Humble Galaxy, still our Second Closest Galaxy Triangulum is rather Small, yeah we live in an Interesting Universe.
The last game I played this evening was SD Gundam Dimension War, this is Surprisingly my Second Gundam game that I played. I Honestly have a Lack of Knowledge about this Toyline, however my Friend Joe knows Far more about this Franchise. I will Admit when I am Inexperienced about a Subject as I find those who Pretend they are Experts about Everything to be rather Annoying and a bit Conceited. Nobody enjoys Chatting with a Know-it-All. Still the Robots are quite Interesting, I'll have to Ask Joe where to Begin when it comes to being Involved with this Fandom.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, then I'm Taking a Shower. I have Therapy in the Morning so the Nightly Entry shall be Published Earlier. I'll write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-01-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Folger's Medium Roast with Caramel Creamer. I Snuggled with Violet for a bit and Mom ended u...