Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-15-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, it's a bit Different for Tonight as it's just Strawberry Milk, however that's my Favorite Flavored Milk. I never was Fond of Chocolate as I prefer Fruity Sweets hence why I Love Skittles and Starbursts so much. I actually do have a Surprise for my Therapist in the Morning, a Pumpkin Pie. I wanted him to have a Special Gift this Week as it's an Important Week for me. I just took a Hot Shower and had Thought of a Few Things, in Particular how much Happier Life shall be for me Soon.

I played The Polar Express, this is my Favorite Christmas film as it Shows some Very Important Life Lessons in regards to Belief. For a Very Long Time I was incredibly Faithless embracing Solipsism as the Only Objectivate Reason for Life. I still Question it at Times, however my Faith and Belief in Jesus keep me Anchored to Avoid embracing such a Troubling Philosophy on Life. Belief is an Important Aspect of Life as it Keeps Folks Sane. 
I also played Puppy Luv Spa and Resort, it's Strange this Game reminds me of Summit Gardens in Particular the H Building I used to Live in back when I was 9. The Second Floor was quite Comforting as I had a View of my Friends who I would Feed my Sunflower Seeds from my School Lunch to. I am of course Speaking about the Crows who would Await me Each Day that I Returned from School, I was Bullied to a Pulp in Carbondale Elementary, however the Birds were Always there for me, in fact they would Watch me from the Powerline in the Afternoon. I remember Playing the First Puppy Luv on my PP01L Dell Laptop that Ran XP back when I lived in Sunrise, I had a Chocolate Lab in the Game that I named after a Chocolate Lab who I met when I was 12 and Fed some Ham to, Ceecee was her Name.
The last game I played tonight was A D&D Slayer, this Game is actually New to me seeing that it's a 3DO Exclusive. I endjoy the Fact that this Game is a Doom Clone but takes place in Io, this World has quite the Connection to the Outer Planes and the Multiverse of D&D in general. I recognize the Monsters in this Game seeing that I have Every Monster Manular for D&D, it does Remind me of something rather Peculiar, Several Games seem to Take from Said Manual when it comes to their Creatures including World of Warcraft, perhaps they Should be Mindful to Not Take down Fan Servers least they Face God on Judgement Day and be Cast into the Lake of Fire for their Hypocrisy.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Therapy in the Morning so I shall Write more Bright and Early.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...