Thursday, July 16, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-16-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Scrambled Eggs, Pancakes and Folger's Classic Medium Roast with Lactaid Creamer for Breakfast. I had a Strange Dream about an Old Friend who Introduced me to Toontown back in Papupak's Daycamp in 08'. In the Dream he was in Turkey Hill and he was Strangely Aloof when it came to Speaking to him, but the Strange part was when I had Pencil Sticks in Place of my Teeth and I Yanked them out, I woke up Gagging a bit. Still from what I Gather about him in the Waking World, my Friend Frisbee is rather Shy in general. I ended up feeling a bit Lethargic this Morning so I Drank Arizona Ginseng Green Tea as well.

I played Drug War for the 3DO, it's quite an Entertaining Game, Neutralizing Folks who Attempt to Destroy the Lives of the Impressionable and the Vulnerable. As you can Tell, I'm very much Anti-Drug. Well Anti Street Drug, I believe that there Is a Difference between Medication and Fully Fledged Drugs hence why Controlled Substance Laws Exist. It's why I'm a Republican and Not a Libertarian, I Don't believe in Drugs as they make you Unproductive or Very Destructive.
I also played Pac-Land, this is one of my Favorite 80s Pac-Man Games alongside Pac-Mania, they Each were rather Revolutionary for their Time. Pac-Land has quite a Massive and Immersive World for an Early 80s Arcade Game and it's quite Beautiful as well. It's Strange however, the NES Version is Less Detailed than the Arcade Game itself, still Both are Equally Enjoyable in their own Right, hence why I own Both.
The last game I played this morning was Metroid Prime, this is one of my Favorite First Person Games as well as my Favorite Metroid Game. It's quite Unforgiving if you Aren't Prepared to use Strategy to Fight the Creatures on Tallon IV. It's Not a Secret that Samus is one of my Favorite Characters when it comes to Videogames. I enjoy the Fact that she's Brilliant as well as Strong, she is Truly a Incredibly Appealing Character to Play as, hence why she's my Main in the Smash Bros. games.
I'm gonna get Ready for Therapy soon, I'll write more this Afternoon after I Return and Prepare Lunch.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 8-02-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, Mom returned home, she had some Heartburn and had to...