Good afternoon, I maid Butterfly Shrimp for Lunch, what a Day I had, the Drive back from Therapy was quite Exhausting due to a Particularly Chatty Passenger on the Bus, she knew my Half-Uncle Mark and was Trying to Probe into who my Father is, she then Began to Quote the Bible and Say she is Praying for me, it Wasn't that that Bothered me, it was her Clearly Unchristian Attitude in Particular her Demanding Attitude, her Aggression and Impatience because she Wasn't Dropped off First as well as her Constant Gossiping, her Hypocrisy of Cherry-picking the Bible as well as somewhat Concerning. The Road is Indeed quite Narrow, I can only Pray she Realizes her Sins before it's Too Late to Truly Repent and have a Changed Heart. It's what Concerns me, so Many Say "Lord, Lord" and Disappoint Jesus by Glady Sinning without the Prayers and Desire for Improvement. My Lab Work Arrived in the Mail, the Day of Destiny has been Forestalled for the Time being.
I also played Majora's Mask again and decided to Speak to the Residents of Clocktown as Deku Link, this Particular Dialogue reminds me of my Childhood, in Particular my Time living in Galilee, Carols Bar used to be a Place that I would Grab a Burger and a Soda, that is Until the Smoking Law ended up Barring Children from Bars that Allowed Smoking. Personally I despise Smoking far more than Drinking as Smoking raises Testosterone and it's quite Sickening. Unlike Drinkers, Smoking end up Sharing their Poison with those Around them via Secondhand Smoke. That's why I had Asthma as a Child, my Step Dad would Smoke like a Chimney and for Several Years even After he Left, I had to use a Nebulizer. I also played Albert's Odyssey on my New Emulator, the BSNES. I enjoy Playing with my New Virtual Toys and I am Grateful to be Fluent in 4 Languages(English, Latin, Mandarin and Japanese) as these Games are Region Locked. Fitting that my First Game on this Emulator is a RPG, this Game was actually Re-Released on the SEGA Saturn although I Prefer the Original as I tend to Dislike Remakes, especially those that Require more Storage Space on my Laptop. I ended up getting my Behind handed to be, Still the Game is quite Enjoyable as it's Similar to Fire Emblem. The last game played this Afternoon was Super Mario Power Challenger, I enjoy that this is a Sequel to Super Mario Bros. 2, well the US Version. I'd imagine it would have been Confusing to the Players at the Time considering this is Technically a Sequel to the US Version of Doki Doki Panic, Regardless this Game is a Masterpiece as I enjoy the Game as it Shows that Wart was quite Underrated and was just as Tenacious as Bowser. Collecting the Golden Statues also makes the Game quite Enjoyable as it's Not as Linear as you would Think.I'm gonna get Dinner started now, I'm making some Beefaroni and 4C Iced Tea. I'll write more Later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment