Good evening, I maid Beefaroni, Bread with Butter and 4C Iced Tea for Dinner, it was quite Hearty, I then Checked my Email and my Save File for the PS1 Version of LEGO Island was Approved by GameFAQs, I ended up Reaching Castle Island and Choose to Upload the File at that Point in the Game as there is a Glitch where the Boat doesn't Work and thus Knight's Kingdom Island is Inaccessible, my Save File remedies the Frustration so you Don't have to Star Over from the Beginning of the Game as it's Incredibly Tedious. I like to Upload Save Files for the Games on that Site that Lack them.
I played Treasure Conflix, this Game is quite Interesting as the Sprites and Text aren't Rendering Properly, in fact they are Completely Pixilated. At least the Backgrounds are Working Properly, well Except for the World Map. Square does Make incredible Masterpieces and the Backgrounds in their Games are Works of Art, quite Literally. I'm a bit of a Art Lover as well as an Artist in my Youth, I'd often Create whenever I was in Severe Mental Pain.I also played the First BS-X Broadcast for F-Zero, it's quite Interesting seeing New Maps such as White Land. I think of this Game as essentially the Direct Sequel to the Original F-Zero, seeing that F-Zero X was Released after these Broadcasts. As you can see I'm having Plenty of Fun with my New Emulator, it's quite Enjoyable and is a Ripe New Field for me to Uncover. I did Play to Lord Elohim since I was 7 to own my own Arcade and to Become a Girl, it seems Jesus did Answer my Prayers but Not in the Way I Envisioned them. Still The Lord Knew what was Best for me as he Gave me a Portable Arcade on my Laptop instead of the Multitudes of Cabinets, and my Laptop isn't a Detriment to the Electric Bills.I also played The Sims for the GBA, sad to say I was expecting it to be a Unique Japanese Exclusive but it was just The Sims Bustin' Out. Still Mr. Hayseed certainly is a Unique Character as you Rarely see Farmers let alone Farm Themes since 3000 Unlimited. However there was a Game called SIM Farm released after SIM Life and SIM Earth. I've Played Every Pre-Sims 2 Game from the First SIMCITY, excluding 2 Games that I Desperately Crave to Play, SIM Park and SIM Safari, not to be Confused with SIM Theme Park which is just my Country's Name for Theme Park World. I say my Country as I'm Aware this Blog has gone International and I'm grateful for that.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'll be Taking a Shower. I'll write more Tonight afterwards.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment