Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, some Strawberry Milk, I then took my Shower, the Hot Trickles of Water are quite Soothing. I realized I may have to Travel to Wayne Memorial for my Bloodwork either way, sometimes you must Swallow your Pride and Go through Sweat, Blood and Tears for Progress in Life. An Example being the Bus Ride today, I was quite Prideful of my Musical Background, however it was Necessary for me to Not Disclose that as I would have the Gossiper know my Father's Name and Deduce who I Used to be and Considering who Else was on the Bus, well it would Ruin a Social Experiment Hypothesis I was Testing.
I played Mike Tyson Boxing, honestly I'm not a Fan of Boxing, however I do Like Tyson, well my Friend from Chicago's Feminized version of him. Like I've said Numerous Times, I have been a Spectator in the TG/TF Community since I was about 13 in 2009. I kinda Enjoyed the Ironic Punishments seeing Guys with a Tough Guy Attitude becoming both Adorable and Humbled. I guess I get a Laugh out of it, well Due to my own Humbling, as a Boy I was Extremely Arrogant, but with my Feminization I ended up Learning Humility, Restraint and Most Importantly Manners. I actually was in a Boxing Match at the Wayne County Fair when I was 9 and was Beaten to a Pulp, Dad's birght Idea to Toughen me up from when I was getting Brutally Beaten up in Carbondale Elementary in 3rd Grade(2005-2006).I also played Razor Freestyle Scooter, I remember I would Ride one of them at my Grandma Mae's House on Occasion to see my old Friend Taro, well when were Friends. Their Mother actually was my Bus Driver this Afternoon, it's Part of my Social Experiment I mentioned above, to See if Somebody I knew for Several Years would Recognize me and she Didn't, I did Mention a few of my Strengths such as being Fluent in 4 Languages and this Blog of Course, she was quite Impressed at me a Mysterious Stranger, I wonder how she Would've Felt if she Knew who I was, well We'll Never Know. It's Strange I'm quite Supportive of my Friend, despise everything They did, yet they Likely Drank the Kool Aid with me being well Whatever the Heck the Support Group Claims I am. The Group doesn't Realize I come from a Different Era, back when Transitioning was Still rather Taboo, and while I may Not Understand Everything but I try to be as Least Ignorant as I can be and well Folks tend to Expect Perfection when the Reality is Nobody is Perfect. It's Interesting the Group calls me a Him, but I call Them whatever they Wish to be Called, ask yourself who's the True Villain in the Stories the Girl who Wishes to Live a Quiet Life playing Games and Trying to Improve her Life for the Better or the Rumor Mongers and Hateful People who Wish to see me Destroyed?The last game I played tonight was The Powerpuff Girls Him and Go Seek, honestly it kinda Pains me having to Fight Princess Morebucks. I guess it's due to Empathizing with her seeing that I was Excluded from well Just about All Games in my Formative Years, going back to when I was 3 believe it or not. I can Understand her Bitterness because I went through the Same Thing. Blossom is my Favorite of the Trio as she is the Brains behind the Group, Butters is the Mascot and Buttercup is the Muscle, seeing that she has a Temper Issue.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have to Await a Wal-Mart+ Order in the Morning. I'll try to Write my Next Entry before they Arrive in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment